Chapter 17; The Redhead

Dedicated to @Midnightman777 because of their amazing comments! I couldn't figure out the dedication button, sorry!

Please vote, follow, comment or yell "WALRUS"

What you read last time...

If he went through with this more families would be destroyed and incomplete. More families would lose their children and he, a god, could barely handle losing his. Imagine millions of mortals running around in distress and on rampages.

He shuttered. They might be the weakest of the nine realms, but if they understood how annoying they were and harnessed it, they would doom the rest of the realms.

Comedy was certainly one of his defense mechanisms.

He looked back to Lora with tears in his eyes and imagined what it would be like to be a completed family.

"Lora, I think I went too far."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

As soon as Loki admitted his fear a sharp pain bashed into his temple. 

Bang

Bang

Bang

The icepick crashed into his skull repeatedly.

"I gave you what you wanted. Now give me what I want, or I will take it all away. I will take her away, permanently." Loki choked as blood filled his throat and spewed out of his body, thankfully far away from Lora. The pressure in his head pushed until he was on his knees, bowing to the master.

"I," he chokes, "I understand." Blood starts to pore out of his nose while he tries to stop his own vomiting. As he does, deep laughter vibrates through the hallway and slammed straight into his head.

"You better." The being is relying on Loki to give him the location of this 'Midgard' and his infinity stones just as Loki was relying on him to find his daughter and some power. 

The axe to his skull lessened but still ached. He gasped for air while kneeling once his throat wasn't restricted. He flipped his head up and checked if Lora was still there.

She was, unaware and blissfully sleeping on the cot he created.

He couldn't do this anymore. For her, for them, for his wife and Lora, he would stop. He had to stop. His daughter would be happy, his wife would be looking down on his with a smile and he- he would be there, maybe. He might make his own life, somewhere around his daughter. Even working with her would be fine, even if he had to work with these jesters. 

If he continued to think like this then he would have to shield his mind from HIM. Block by block he builds a mental wall. THE BEING won't notice what he has done for a long while. Loki will just have to send loud and random thoughts through the barrier ever now and then. Something along the lines of, "These creatures are idiots."  "Lora looks just her."   "The most boring book in the universe award goes to..."    "Ta-da!"   and his favorite, "Simplicity at it's worse is the definition of Midgard."

If Loki broke it off directly without the barrier, HE would kill him on the spot while getting ahold of Lora and his dead body. The purple bast**** could impersonate him.  The only way to stop everything was to break the hold without HIM knowing. Then, his master wouldn't know where to go or be able to gain the stones. They would all be free.

He sighed and reverted to his Asgardian self. He needed help with this, and he had an idea who could help him but first he needed to go back in the past. 

He froze his own workers around the world, even the ones in his base. He wiped their mind of him and the past and replaced all their memories with ones of family, fun, sadness, sickness, and hope. Everything a normal mortal life would have. He then demolished the changes he made on the world. The base imploded on itself while those he misplaced or held control over went back home.

Now, the disgusting politicians and the so-called 'royalty'. Time reversed and everyone killed by his Thawed (deserving or not) were once again breathing.  Any documents destroyed in anyway crinkled back together, any renovations made on the historic castles were reversed and everything was placed where it was before he froze time besides the lover's bullets. 

Lora was sleeping right in front of the group. 

"Would you be angry if I don't interfere with this one notion?"

She snored.

"That's what I thought." He sighed and flicked his wrist. The bullets were aimed back at him and a little flower was placed in the pockets of the lovers.

"There you go, my little darling. I even made them pretty. Does that suite your needs?" He mocked.

She snored again at the perfect time.

Loki chuckled and lifted his daughter up.

The cot dissipated as he walked away with his daughter in his arms. All he had to do now was get some help escaping and he believed there was a certain friend of Lora's who was an expert at that.

The redhead.

Please vote, comment and follow! This was really short, but the ending is really cool!