Chapter 6; Too Many Blasts

What You Saw In The Last Chapter...
___________________________________________________________________________________________

I thought about it. Walking into a room that holds a power-craving God in a cell- isn't that bad. I just have to exchange words with him and boom, I get stuffed animals for life. If he does escape though, what would happen? He's the God of mischief, he has a way to escape.

I groaned in frustration, "Fine." My body became a cup overlapping with anxiety.

"Great! Now when the kid is dead, we..." Stark started to utter, I walked out of the room before I could hear the rest. The quicker I get this done the quicker I don't have to see him again.

______________________________________________________________________________

Walking throughout the Helicarrier was a challenging task. The agents and security passes you must go through are insane. Once I finally got to the right level, I showed my badge to the awaiting guard. The guard shifted his eyes from my badge to my face. He grunted and his dark blue uniform shifted around.

The guard stepped back and let me pass. I nodded to him in a polite manner hoping he would recognize me exiting. There weren't many guards in the hallway, there never has been. Loki is the only prisoner we are watching 24/7 on the ship, and in this hallway. You would think there would be more guards here.

Ha! I would hate to be here if something wrong happened.

 I silently trudged through the hall until was at the entrance of the room. My breath stuttered.

 It's time.

I peek around the corner to the holding cell. It was different from what I imagined it would be. The cell was circular, clear, and seemed to be held up by thick ropes and pulleys. Like the prisoner, the surroundings of the cell were dark and ominous.

Loki paced inside his glass cell. I was relieved he wasn't paying attention to his surroundings. It would be odd for him to watch me come in as if he were expecting me. I walk into the room and stand a few feet away from the cell. Abruptly, Loki stops all movement.

"There's not many people that can sneak up on me." He spun round to face me; a wide grin spread across his face.

"But it appears you are one of those few people" I smile and took a step forward, "You were expecting another person to come after Nat anyway," I confessed purposefully. I was exhibiting my knowledge with that statement.

"I know not of the person you call 'Nat' but if you mean the lady who believes herself to be a genius, then yes child. I did expect someone to visit after her but not specifically you." Loki reacted.

I nodded and returned to the childish side, "Well, do you want to play a game?" Loki seemed skeptical but agreed.

"What kind of game?"

I 'hummed' thinking about it.

"How about Mother May-" I got cut off by an explosion. My yelp filled the room as the blast pushed me against the wall.

The only noises filling the room included debris and my dramatic whimpers from pain. Overall, I'm fairly sure I can't move. I can't heal myself. I use most of my magic to restore myself earlier.

My mind starts to run like a motor, what just happened? Where are the agents? Did Lo- Loki! I whipped my head up to watch the criminal.

Loki smiles mischievously then notices me against the wall, his smirk disappeared. When I noticed he was more than just glancing at me, I tried to act as innocent and injured as I could. This way I could seem like a harmless factor of S.H.E.I.L.D, making him underestimate us. Loki's face scrunches up when we meet eyes.

The cell door pops open with a hiss. I blink to try to regain my thoughts. Loki cannot escape. At this thought, Thor gallops into the detention center.

"NO!" Thor lunges for his brother. Said brother crouches and gets into a fighting position. Somehow, Thor only goes through him and into the cell.

I'm sorry, was Loki a ghost the whole time?

Ghost Loki simply disappears to my amazement. I look around but my vision of the room was soon blocked by a familiar silhouette. He was just a few feet away with his back facing my confused and bloody self. 

So... is no one going to address the ghost in the room? His brother went right through him!

The cell door closes, confining Thor. There was no way to escape.

"Are you ever not going to fall for that?" Loki mused. Thor, in a fit of anger, slams his hammer onto the glass cell. To Loki and I's surprise, the cell door only cracks. That's it? 

The ship then shakes violently. Talk about late reactions.

Huh.

Loki hasn't moved an inch since reappearing. He was now cautiously watching Thor. To my surprise, another person joined in the gazing fest, Clint Barton. Loki was not the only one who was cautious now. What was Clint doing?

Loki then moves toward the control panel, "The humans think us immortal. Should we test that?" Loki pushes a massive red button. The floor pushed away leaving an opening under the cage.

"Loki, you do not want to do this! You are my brother, and whatever is making you do this we could fight together to defeat it!" Thor cried helplessly knowing his fate when Loki pushed another button on the panel.

"Goodbye Odinson," Loki sneered as he pushed a small blue button, the cage jolted down and dropped through the opening.

Just barely after the cage disappeared an explosion occurred. My mind is now dead as this day is getting to be too much.

A crater in the side of the detention center emerged from the dust. No debris hit me this time thankfully. A jet could be seen right outside the crater, and it wasn't a S.H.I.E.L.D jet either. The people on the jet scrambled around as a small ramp connected the jet to the hellicarrier.

After a few moments of comprehending what just happened, I tried to get off the floor. When I moved my back a tremendous amount of pain wavered throughout my body. I flopped back down with a groan. I tried again; the pain was much worse. I can drag myself, right? That's always an option. Someone must notice a five-year-old dragging themselves through a hallway in pain. That's like a huge red flag. I fully lay on my stomach and reach out to crawl, sharp pains in my arms and then wetness. Not an option! Not an option!

I look down and see blood slowly spread around. This can't be good.

It's a wonderful day! Thank you for reading! Please vote if you liked it!