Chapter 1; Past VS Present

Before you read this, I am always trying to make this book better. I will be updating and editing. I am also almost finished with this book. YAY!

Also please vote and follow me! Thanks!

As Steve and I jumped from the S.H.I.E.L.D jet that Nat was flying, he expressed his disagreement with my presence there. According to him, I was nothing but an innocent five-year-old girl who shouldn't be involved with S.H.E.I.L.D or any government organization. Steve always tries to do the right thing, but he often fails to see what's right in front of him.

However, I am not a normal five-year-old. I have the blood of a Frost Giant in my veins, specifically that of Loki Laufeyson. Loki has always claimed to be a god, but that's a story for another day. Being a god means he ages slowly, if at all, and he dies when he wants to. That means I age slowly too. In fact, I'm already twelve in earth years, but I still look like a five-year-old. It's confusing, even for me.

But wait, it gets even more complicated.

In the other realms, I'm even younger than a toddler because the other races live for tens of thousands of years. Nevertheless, sometimes I just want to wear something other than dinosaur sunglasses and unicorn footy pajamas!

Midgard was just an experiment for the gods, a place where short-lived beings with limited brain cells reside. If Thor or Loki ever grew suspicious, I would be locked up in a cage somewhere. I don't want that. I like my life just the way it is. Plus, I wouldn't be able to prank Fury anymore, and trust me, you haven't lived until you've seen Sith Fury surrounded by pink sparkles and unicorns!

 Plus, I wouldn't be able to prank Fury anymore, and trust me, you haven't lived until you've seen Sith Fury surrounded by pink sparkles and unicorns!

____________________________________________________________________________________________

NOTES FOR FLASHBACK:

Set after Loki finding out he was a Frost Giant, but he didn't do anything outrageous or evil before this.

• The battle of New York or him falling down the Bifrost did not happen yet!

• The setting is also after a month he found out he was a Frost Giant, and he had a wife which he loves dearly and her vise-verse.
The wife is pregnant with his baby/Lora in flashback. Blah Blah Blah...
• Frost Giant babies are called cubs.