Chapter 18; The Knockout

What you read before...

"There you go, my little darling. I even made them pretty. Does that suite your needs?" He mocked.

She snored again at the perfect time.

Loki chuckled and lifted his daughter up.

The cot dissipated as he walked away with his daughter in his arms. All he had to do now was get some help escaping and he believed there was a certain friend of Lora's who was an expert at that.

The redhead.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S.  PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE! I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!!

One by one, he stormed the floors looking for one person- The Spider. If she could break Barton out of The Mind Stones spell, then maybe she can break him completely out of it as well. There was nothing out of the blue (hahahahaha) besides a couple of stragglers a few floors behind belonging to the odd couples group. 

That was until a Loki passed by a young man who was beaten like a well-known thief in the weekly Asgardian markets. He was frozen laying on the floor in a doze, holding his head which had a large bruise. 

"My, my. What could you have done to deserve that?" Loki gave a Cheshire grin as he walked around the frozen boy. Why would this organization hurt its own during an uprising? An incident like this, when it's made known and potentially had no cause, could be the purpose of an entire world imploding.  Why would this 'government' agency, something so powerful and intelligent (for this realm) do something without cause. 

That's when he spotted a red pair of lips imprinted on the boy's neck.

'Ah. So, there was a reason.'

"You tried to toy with The Spider? You are either stupidly brave or critically insane."

The boy did not respond, obviously.

Loki sighed. It was not fun conversing with the frozen. They might as well be dead and he would still get the same results. 

Lora's snore reminded him of his lack of time- even while time was frozen. So, he continued his trek up the slanted hallways and stairs. Passing labs, feasting halls, plain rooms, cells and other dull spaces.  He had to inspect every single one of them to find the red head. Every space was a failure until he found an odd gas chamber. There, she was unmoving and panicked. Her face was covered with a metal construction and her hand were reaching for shapely weapons.

"Well, Lora. It seems like this is almost over. Before we do this, we have to make sure she doesn't kill us first. I can't reverse that." He rambled while he tried to sit Lora down in a spinning chair.

"It won't stay still. This made for sitting, correct?" The chair moved as he lowered Lora. Spinning one way, then the next until Loki gave up. He quickly dropped Lora on the chair and held the chair on both sides to make it still. 

"Mortals and their idiotic devices." Loki grumbled.

He then focused on The Spider. Taking away the odd weapons and placing them behind him, making sure she can't reach them before he has time to explain.  Some were canisters with glowing gas or green powder while others were explosives.

Loki casted a spell over the weapons in the floating building- they were to be inactive until he said so. That way they couldn't be used against him and Lora.

'Now for The Spider'

With a small sentence of Norse and a flick of his wrist Natasha was free. To her, no time has passed while she was picking out weapons. To her, Loki and a sleeping Lora showed up in the very room she was picking out weapons in.