Chapter 7; Kidnapped and Kid Naps

What You Saw In The Last Chapter...
____________________________________________________________________________________________

A crater in the side of the detention center emerged from the dust. No debris hit me this time thankfully. A jet could be seen right outside the crater, and it wasn't a S.H.I.E.L.D jet either. The people on the jet scrambled around as a small ramp connected the jet to the hellicarrier.

After a few moments of comprehending what just happened, I tried to get off the floor. When I moved my back a tremendous amount of pain wavered throughout my body. I flopped back down with a groan. I tried again; the pain was much worse. I can drag myself, right? That's always an option. Someone must notice a five-year-old dragging themselves through a hallway in pain. That's like a huge red flag. I fully lay on my stomach and reach out to crawl, sharp pains in my arms and then wetness. Not an option! Not an option!

I look down and see blood slowly spread around. This can't be good.

______________________________________________________________________________

Loki whirls around alarmed by the sudden noise. Now, Loki might be a monster, but he didn't have to act like one towards a young child. When he saw the five-year-old laying down in pain, he made his decision. Loki gently walked towards her, trying to seem less lethal than what he already seemed to be. He didn't want to scare her, not while she was in pain. As he got closer the little girl struggled to get farther away from him. She pressed herself farther into the wall and closed her teary eyes tight. Her moving seemed to bring her more pain. 

She hit a few things when the airship went to retrieve him. She was mortal, who knows what she could have broken in her tiny fragile body. 

"Little Alex, this is going to be painful, but you need to bear with me," Loki whispered to her before he picked her up in his arms. Alex cried in pain as he lifted her into his arms. She was not acting now; she was in severe pain and was terrified. The war criminal and her father were carrying her. Alex tried to fight him, but she could barely move.

Loki gently hushed into her ear trying to comfort her. He didn't understand what he was doing but it was like second nature to him. He doesn't remember the last time he comforted a chi- and then it hit him.

Loki did the same thing for his daughter, his sweet cub that did nothing wrong. His daughter was banished to Midgard because he was chaos himself.

Lora Lokidottir looked just like a small female version of Loki in the Aesir form. She had his black hair, emerald green eyes, and pale complexion. In Frost Giant form it was still like glancing in the past. His daughter would be 5 by now in Aesir and Frost Giant.

Loki's eyes watered but did not allow a tear to escape.

Lora's mother been his true love and could not be there when he named Lora. Lora Lokidottir, he loved the name and once he rules earth, he will find his daughter and say that name once more.

If Loki had to guess, his daughter and Alex could be great friends. They were about the same age, although Alex would age quicker.

Loki snapped out of his thoughts and glanced at the five-year-old in his arms. Alex groaned and could barely keep her eyes open.

"Sir, if she stays here, she could either go into a coma which could create more critical injuries or bleed out and die." Agent Barton had come to Loki's side and studied the five-year-old.

He hadn't seen the blood before, the agent was right. The red liquid was just pouring out of the poor girl.

While Loki was assessing the situation, Barton realized he was released partially from Loki's control for a few moments. Barton knew Loki genuinely cared for Alex. With that in mind, Barton used his one free moment to persuade Loki to take Alex with them. It's a win-win for her, she gets to be healed and then accomplishes her mission.

Loki took a suspicious glimpse at Barton and back to the girl in his arms. The one possible weakness in this battle was in his arms. Sighing Loki headed towards the jet with the five-year-old in his arms, "Collect a healer and ready the infirmary at the base." Loki didn't need to turn to another agent for them to know he was talking to them.

"Agent Barton, retrieve a healers kit," Loki instructed as both men boarded the jet.

"Stop right there!" A voice warned from outside. Fury and other agents stood close to the hole the jet created. The ramp once again lifted, cutting the connection between ship and jet. The door was closed abruptly before gunshots rang out. Loud pings could be heard inside the jet.

"Let's get out of here!" Barton's voice rang through the jet. The jerk of the jet was unexpected, and Lora was almost dropped. To Loki's relief, he caught her before she woke up.

Loki looked down at the sleeping girl and noticed how she had a cooler body temperature than regular mortals. He sighed at looked at agent Barton who was suggesting a needle for her pain. Loki wondered how this realm even survived. Why put yourself in more pain to get rid of the pain? 

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy it! Please vote if you liked this chapter!