Chapter 12; Interrogation

"The situation has been handled and a... s-suspect is under arrest." Nat hesitated at the word 'suspect' but she continued with both com-casting and cuffing.

No answer came from the plane's speaker, so Nat waited for permission to move. Once she got the signal from the other planes, we headed towards the helicarrier.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Agents walked me through the halls towards my cell. I'm betting Fury and Colson were so lost. Usually, Fury would be asking the questions, but Nat was already at the cell waiting for me.

The cell was like Loki's but colder and way less security. They know I can do more damage than they can ever imagine, they also know I wouldn't use it against them.

I step in the cell and nod a 'thanks' towards the agents, but they already turned to walk out.

"Go on, I won't judge you. You guys should feel those emotions towards me." I say as I watch her try to keep it together.

"If you try to escape, the cell will fall 20,000 feet to the ground. We will be alerted if even a slight movement is made in the cell. If we feel like you need to stop doing an activity or you are bothering anyone, we will heat the cell to where it would be painful for your kind. First, the cell will force you to turn into your natural form by the cold temperature which will bring back all your natural instincts.

If you choose not to cooperate with us then we will be forced to use extreme measures such as painful heat, raw food, or no visitors. If you do cooperate, we will keep temperatures cooler, we will give you warm or decent food, allow visitors, and maybe time out of the cell." How much did they know about frost giants? Wait, scratch that. HOW do they know about Frost Giants?

"What is Loki planning?"

Ah, the questionnaire.

"He is trying to take over Earth or what he calls it, Midgard. He wants to be the king. He has a huge warehouse or mansion, or castle somewhere filled with workers being mind controlled by his glowing pointy stick! They are working on something for the Tesseract, like a portal. Ummm..." I stop to think about more stuff from when I was there.

"Oh! He has a huge throne room! He already has a crown, thrown, 'subjects', and riches. Barton is now his wingman-" as soon as I said 'wingman' the temperature in the cage became painfully warm. I wasn't in my natural form, so the heat wasn't as bad as it could be but man, did it burn!

"That wasn't a joke! I'm being serious! Barton is always at his side! It's like Joker and Johnny Frost! Batman and Robin! Lilo and Stich! The little mermaid and Flounder! Nat and Barton! Colson and Fury, no offense to Maria! Ummmmm...." I stopped again to think but an upscale of heat interrupted me.

"Maria, I said no offense! You are a great person! It's just... I see Colson and Fury together more?" The temperature turns down slightly.

"She never liked me" I weakly chuckle and turn to Nat who wore a blank stare.

"Why did you cross us?" Nat hated this question, even if it was a bad person, she was asking it to, she just hated it.

" I didn't. I was kidnapped. I stood up to Loki in front of you and I didn't resist when I got handcuffed. Do I look like I'm on his side?" Nothing.

"Agent Romanoff, get out of there!" Fury's fury rang through the speakers. He knew Nat and I are close; she will always take my side.

She twisted around to stare at the security camera. She did a little movement towards the camera and stormed out.

Maria turned up the heat once again.

Great.

My eyes drifted open, 'When did I fall asleep?'.

I took a glance out of the room the 'cage' was in. Red lights covered the halls, meaning whatever it was, this was not a drill. Surely there were loud alarms ringing through the building, but you couldn't hear them locked up on a cage, which, was locked up in a room, which, was locked up in a flying boat, which, was locked up in... Can the Helicarrier be locked up in the air?

I must be a genius.
I mean who would ever- NOT RIGHT NOW!

No going off course. I'm not supposed to be acting like a child right now.

This is so confusing.

Please Vote and Comment!