"Sure thing mullet." I say writing down the order

"Again with the mullet?" Keith grumbles "My hair is awesome."

"Sorry Keith." I chuckle "Your hair is awesome."

"What about mine?" Shiro asks gesturing to his black and white hair

"It's pretty awesome as well." I say smiling

They move along to wait and I serve the next few customers. As the line is slowly going down Shiro and Keith take a seat in one of the booths, I can't seem to tear my eyes away from them. They really look like a couple... but if they were surely they would have told me?

As the next customer walks up I immediately get an unsettled feeling in my stomach.

"What can I get you sir?" I ask

"Didn't think some omega whore would be working." He says "Omegas just spend their time being lazy and expecting things to be done for them."

He's definitely a prime alpha so he must be able to smell past my scent blockers. I hate it when I receive hate for being an omega. I'm not hurting anyone by being myself!

"Do you have an order sir?" I ask feeling more nervous

"I doubt you're competent enough to understand how to work that thing omega-bitch." He says "Why don't you go get one of the other workers?"

"Sir I assure you I'm perfectly capable of working the cash register." I sigh "If you have an order please place it now, you're holding up the line."

"Don't tell me what to do you omega whore, I could pull you over this counter right now and shove my-" He begins to yell but stops when boiling hot coffee is spilt down the front of him

Keith and Shiro are holding their empty coffee cups over his head as he gasps in shock

"Shit this is hot, what the fuck?!" The man yells, trying to wipe it off but burning his fingers in the process

Keith and Shiro get splashed with coffee as the man shakes it off like a dog.

"Don't talk about him like that." Shiro growls

"What the hell, why'd you dump coffee on me?" The stranger says angrily

"Because you're a horrible person, get the hell out of here." Keith says

"Some second class alpha thinks he can tell me what to do?" The man says pushing Keith back

"Sir I'm going to have to ask you to leave." Allura says "You insulted my worker and you assaulted my customers."

"Whatever, you should find a better employee than that omega whore." The man frowns and walks off

"Are you to ok?" I ask, snapping out of my shocked state

"Yeah were fine, are you ok though?" Shiro asks

"I'm fine, that man was just crazy." I say, forcing myself to smile

I can't let anyone know how much that hurt me, I need to be strong. If I let them know how weak I really am then they might not want to be friends anymore, if they realise how worthless I think I am them they'd probably start thinking that as well.

"If you're sure you're ok then we're going to go wash all this coffee off. Do you have a bathroom we can borrow?" Shiro asks

"Yes, I'll show you the way." Allura stares and quickly walks off with them following behind her

Once Allura comes back she walks up to me.

"Are you sure you're ok Lance?" She asks "What that man said was horrible."

"Yeah I'm fine." I reply "It's no big deal."

"You should go thank Shiro and Keith, I'll watch the cash register." She says

"Ok, I should definitely thank them." I say

I let Allura take over the cash register and I walk through the break room to where the bathroom is. The door is open a little so I can hear the conversation inside.

"Damn you look hot like this Takashi." I hear Keith say, I freeze and my heart sinks into my stomach

"You don't look to bad like this either." Shiro replies

I peak through the crack in the door, Keith is leaning against the sink with Shiro pressing his body to his. They are both shirtless with water and coffee dripping down them. They are looking into each other's eyes with pure love, no one ever looks at me like that. Finally they press their lips against one another's and I feel my heart break.

I silently step back and cover my mouth. Tears are falling down my cheeks and I'm chocking back sobs. I quietly walk back into the break room and change into my normal clothes. I poke my head out of the break too, and call Allura over without looking at her.

"I'm not feeling to great, I'm going home." I say

"O-Okay, just take care of yourself." Allura says "Is everything alright?"

"Of course." I say chuckling nervously and walking out through the back exit

As I walk past the bathroom I force myself not to look through the door but Shiro and Keith walk out at the same time.

"Hey Lance, are you ok?" Shiro asks "That man was disgusting."

"Y-Yeah I'm fine." I say and continue walking

"Lance, want to talk for a bit?" Keith asks "Is your shift over?"

I walk out without saying anything and close the door behind me. I run to the apartment as fast as I can and once I'm inside I throw myself onto my bed and cry.

I can't believe I ever thought they would like me, of course they're dating each other. They're always together and have been friends for years. I can't come between that. I'm not going to ruin their relationship. I can't do that to the two people I like, they're both amazing and deserve each other, I don't deserve them at all.