part 15...

But the strange thing was he didn't smell like alcohol....

After 15min we were in front of his house... I took him in and went straight to his bedroom.. I lay him there... Take off of his shoes.. Give blanket on him... I look at him he was sleeping.. He look so handsome while sleeping also... With that I left his house.... While I was walking back to the party.... 2 black cars stop in front of me and some weird guys came out of the cars looking at me like they never saw a girl.. I started to get scared....

G1: oh wow what a surprise...

G2: he was right....she is really beautiful+really sexy....

Whom they are talking about...

They started to come closer.. I started to walk backwards until .....my back bumped into someone's chest... I gulp... The fear was written all over my face....I turned to see who is it... And when I turn.. I was shocked.... Jungkook was the guy who I bump but he was sleeping and also he was drunk...

Y/n: jungkook....

Jk: hi..

Y/n: you was drunk and were sleeping how come your here...

Jungkook look at that guy and said...

Jk: now you agree..

G2: ofc just give her to us...

Jk: yeah yeah take her .but I need my money..

Y/n: what are you doing...

I asked him but he just give me an evil chuckle which give shivered to my whole body...

Jk: I've just sold you darling.....

My heart beat stop.. Like I forget how to breath my whole face was pale....

Y/n: s-s-stop.. J-joking..

Jk: do you think I'm joking...

Y/n:...................

Jk: guys take her... I hope you'll enjoy...
Y/n: w-what you c-cant do this to me..

Jk: why not..

Y/n: jimin oppa didn't tell you anything..

Jk: no we didn't met today.. He wants to meet me but I came at the party.. That's why..OK bye..

Y/n: n-no jungkook please... (Crying. Sobbing) 

There is no mercy in his eyes..he turn to leave but I hold his leg while I was sitting on the ground.. He turn and look at me.... He push me away... I kneel in front of him... Joined my hands together and beg him...

Y/n: I beg you.. Please don't leave me here...

I know I can't do anything accept of this... I was crying so hard...

Y/n: what about my dignity please d-don't d-do this I-...... I beg you...

Jk: ahhhhhh you should be happy.. Your a slut...

Y/n: jungkook please...

Y/n: jungkook I didn't use you it was ka-------

Jk: oh please shut. Up........

Y/n: jungkook--------

JK: SHUT UP...

Y/n: you gonna regret...

With out saying anything.... He turn and left.... He didn't even look behind... I turned towards the guys.... I started to run but one of the guy harshly pulled me by my waist.. They take my mobile.. I scream for help but no one was there to listen... I struggle but no use... They took me in the car... They inject me.. But still I was fighting to get out of this car... Suddenly I started to feel dizzy and the next thing which I saw was darkness.......

JUNGKOOK POV...

Ahhh finally I had taken my revenge
But I don't know why I feel guilty.... I was walking down the streets.... And why y/n said that I'm going to regret ARGHHHHHH... WHATEVER

I went in my house.. I closed the door behind me.... And when I turn I saw jimin hyung sitting on the couch...

Jk: oh hyung how come your here...

Jm: didn't I told you on the call that there is something important I have to tell you....

Jk: yes you did..

Jm: then why did you go to the party..
Jk: ummm I have something important to deal with.....

Jm: what is that...

Jk: umm forget it.. Tell me what you wanted to tell me...

Jm: first sit..

I sit in front of him...

Jk: now..

Jm: OK so ( jimin explain everything to jungkook about kai's plan and blah. Blah. Blah.)

Jm: and you know just because of y/n I mean the fire of revenge in you.. Because of it your the biggest  " gangster of Korea" our gang is the biggest gang of Korea and your the leader of it...

Jk:...........................

( I hope you'll like it..... And the second thing is I'm going to start my another story of jimin name cold blood soo please look forward to it... Love ya.. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍)

FORCED (Jungkook FF)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara