part 32

Y/n: what??  Relates to u????

I asked him with a confuse look on my face...

Jk: never mind...

Y/n: no jungkook tell me..

Jk: I mean I really like this kind of movies bc it's scary and full of suspense.......

Y/n: ahh OK..

I was confused like he said it relates to him.. Who knows well I don't know anything about his family...he never tell me about his family... I don't know him that much but still I fell for him...he started the movie.... And sat besides me the movie starts... After some min a scary scene was going to come I hide my face under the pillow.....

Jk: my babe is scared...

He hold my arm and bring me close to him taking the pillow from my hand....

Jk: now watch it..

I gulp hard.. What is he trying to do..I was looking at him... While he was watching the movie suddenly I heard a loud scream that made me scream too I jump on jungkook unconsciously and was going to fell from the couch but it never happened jungkook was holding me tightly from my waist AND he made me sit on HIS DAMN LAP.....he wrapped his hands around my waist pulling me closer to him..

Y/n: j-..... Jungkook... Let me go..

Jk: huh.. Why..

Y/n: what do u mean... Why...

Jk: I don't want to let u go..

Y/n: stop talking nonse-----

He kissed me.... I put my hand on his shoulder trying to move away but it was of no use... He forcefully enter in my mouth... Slowly my eyes also closed I put my hands on his neck and kiss him back the kiss become more deep... I  broke the kiss breathing heavily... He than lay me on the couch and hovered on me.... And kissed me again OK this is too much to handle..
I try to speak but nothing come out he kissed me harshly.... I tried to push him away but he take my both hand and pinned them above my head his one hand was holding my wrist and one was on my lap... He broke the kiss..... 

Y/n: jungkook this is too much let me go....

Jk: I ----

Suddenly he get a call...

Jk: arghh wth..

He get up from me and went in his room while talking to someone... Ahh such a relief I though he gonna eat me...... I switch of the tv... The movie was still going on but hell no I'm going to watch it alone... I went in my room and lay on my bed slowly slowly I fell asleep...

At 8 pm...

I wake up and went down... When I went down I say jungkook sitting on the couch drinking alcohol...

Y/n: jungkook...

He look up at me........ He was drunk and was crying....