part 17

Y/n: what am I doing here...

They all look up at me... Jungkook eyes was red maybe he cry... But idk I hate him..... He just sold me without any mercy... He is a MONSTER....

JK: y/n.....

He stand and walk towards me...

Y/n: you sold me weren't you..

Jk: y/n... I'm so sorry....

Y/n: (chuckles) what do you think your sorry is enough.. HUH YOU JUST SOLD ME JEON JUNGKOOK(crying) wITH OUT ANY MERCY... YOUR A MONSTER.... I FUCKING HATE YOU...

I saw my mobile on the table... I quickly pick it up and run out of the house while jungkook was shouting my name... I run out of the house as fast as I can.... I stop and catch my breath.. I was crying so hard but then I remember that taeyon inject me and he.. I look at my body.. And my clothes there was nothing maybe jungkook came on time.. Thanks to jimin oppa.. But I never going to forgive him NEVER... I open my mobile and there was so many calls from rose, jisoo, Jennie and Lisa... I call rose.. It was 3 pm... OMG I totally forget about mom and dad they might be worry.... I call rose...

On call....

Y/n: hello *sob* rose...

R: y/n where are you... And why are you crying...

Y/n: can you*sob* please come at*******park...

R: okay I'm coming...

She end the call...

I went to the park and sit on the bench the park was empty... After 20min I hear someone calling my name... I look behind and say girls.. I run towards them and hug them.. I broke the hug...

L: what happened... Why are you crying....

I tell them everything...

R: we're sorry we left you at the party(crying)..

Y/n: why are you crying... And it's not
because of you'll it's OK.. I'm grateful that jimin oppa came on time.. Other wise maybe something bad happens..

R: hmmm...

Jisoo: OK so about your parents.. I had a plan...

She tell us the plan and we all went to my house.. Now we we're in front of my house... I knock while the girls was behind me.. The door open and I saw my worried mom

M: y/n..

She hug me like there is no tomorrow she broke the hug.. And said...

M: why are you soo late???

Jisoo: umm auntie...

M: oh the girls are also here...

Jisoo: auntie the thing is my mother is in hospital so we all went to hospital to see her but in talking we don't know when the time goes this fast.. So that why she is late...

M: oh I see.. How is your mom..

Jisoo: she is fine...

M: such a relief... Oh please come in..

R: no,  no, auntie it's late.. Maybe some other day..

M: umm okay.. And don't call me auntie.....call me mom..

R: haha OK mom we had to go now... Tc..

M: bye have a safe drive..

Mom went in and I turn towards the girls..

Y/n: thankyouuuuu

Jisoo: nooooo thankss

R: OK bye----

Y/n: guys I'm not going to come uni for two days....

L: why~

Y/n: because I don't want to see jungkook...

Jennie: oh take your time... Bye...

Y/n: bye...

After 2days