part 9

NEXT DAY.....

I enter the uni and find Lisa ...she is always early... I went towards her.  

y/n: hi Lisa...

L: oh y/n hi.. your early... Just like me

y/n: yeah I'm early just like you....

L: haha I .....OMG they are early

I look at the direction where Lisa is looking and find jungkook and his 6 friends... WHY HE IS EARLY...I turn towards Lisa and said ....

y/n: let's get out of here

L: why..

y/n: what do you mean why?don't you know----

L: I know sorry~I forget ...OMG jungkook is looking at you..

y/n: omg let's go to class...

I pulled Lisa by her arm but before I know .. jungkook and his friends were standing in front of us...

y/n: get a side we have to go in...

Jk: not so easily babygirl..

He started to shout ...telling the people to come and make a circle... Now there was much crowd... All eyes were on us ....I knew he gonna do something and I was right he started his game...

Jk: everyone do you know that this girl is a slut...

My eyes became teary and tears started to fell down non stop...

Jk: why she is a slut she used me she betray my love..

G: what she betray your love she used you . here I'm dying and she arghh she's a bitch..

I started crying.. Lisa who was standing besides me were boiling with anger..

L: YOU ALL KNOW NOTHING YOU' LL JUST KNOW HOW TO ABUSE SOMEONE EVERY BODY GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE OTHER WISE YOU ALL KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT SO  THE FUCK UP AND GET LOSTTTTT

every body leave because everyone know what gonna happen next lisa gonna beat there asses and there bonus is to go to principle....

I was still crying..I know I'm a cry baby aigoo..lisa grab my hand and started to walk jungkook was still in his position I was going to pass him but he grab my arm and pulled me back now my and his face was so close he said..

Jk: dont think this is finish the game is just started..you know you gonna have a surprise in your home and your family....

With that he push you and left with his friend i was kind a shocked jimin was also there but he did nothing ofc why would he idiot y/n and what does he mean "you gonna have a surprise