part 44

Next day....

Everyone was in the kitchen except of jungkook.....

Y/n: tae where is jungkook.??

Tae: in his room....

I nodded.... And went upstairs in jungkooks room.. I knocked it but no response...I knocked it again but still he didn't open the door.... I slowly open the door bc it was not locked.. I went in.. The room was dark and the windows were covered with thick black curtains.....i can see everything but no clearly

.. I called his name...

Y/n: j-jungkook.. Where are you.. And why there is too dark here??

No response... My hand started to sweat like where did he go.. Why the room is so dark..??

Suddenly I felt someone standing behind me.... Jungkook.. I can feel his warmth... But why he is doing this..

From out of the blue he grabbed my waist.. Making me fliched... And pulled me towards him..... I can feel his abs and muscles

Y/n: jungkook.. I-is this u... Why t-there so dark in here...

I feel his breath on my neck... He put my hair aside... I gulped...

Y/n: jungkook- ah what are u doing..

He kissed my neck...

I was shocked but actually I like it...

Y/n: what are u doing??  Let me go..

Jk: shhhhhhhhhh...

Y/n: ....................w-what------

Jk: .....stop talking....

He whispered in my ear........

I gulped harder...

I bite my earlobe......... He hugged me from behind.... And start kissing my neck...

Y/n: yah... Jungkook pls stop...

He doesn't listen to me....

I was really scared.....he put his hands under my shirt..... His hands was roaming aggressively around my waist........

Y/n: pls stop it...

Jk: u talk a lot....

He turned me around and without any warnings he smash his lips on mine......... He pulled me closer...his one hand was holding my both hands from behind and one hand on my neck..... He kissed me with full of love he lose his grip from my hands... And let them go... He kissed me harder.... I didn't pushed him away... Slowly I close my eyes.... And kissed him back......... He enter in my mouth and I let him......... But then I realize this is to much.....but I love his touch too so I let him...... I wrapped my hand around his neck and kiss him harder.. He conered me.... OK I think I'm crossing the limits.... I can't do this we are not married... I put my hand on his shoulder and try to push him.. But no use... This time I used my full strength and push him harder..... He stumbled back....

Y/n: what are u doing?? 

Jk:...................

Y/n: stop it... And let's go down... Everyone is waiting for us.... Come on....

I grabbed his hand... And went out of the room straight to the kitchen..