part 25

Y/n: huh f-force..

Jk: ..........................

He went silent for a moment...

Jk: ........yea force.....

Y/n: I-----------

I get cut off by a phone call but it was not mine it was jungkook's mobile..
He take out his mobile while staring at me he answer the call without looking at the caller name because he was busying staring at me...

Jk: hello..

Suddenly his expression changed his eyes became dark he was looking at me without blinking which scared the shit out of me... Is everything OK..??

Jk: FUCK OFF...

he shouted on the person which was on the phone talking to him.. I flinched and removed his arms from my waist and stand straight.....

Jk: YOU ASSHOLE DON'T U DARE TO DO THAT....

Jk: * smirks* than I'm coming for you mother fucker....

He end the call start his bike and look at me with an annoyed look....

Jk: go home..

Y/n: why..

Jk: DON'T YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND I SAID GO HOME AS FAST AS U CAN GO...

I look at him shocked did he just shouted on me ..who is he to shout on me like that...

Y/n: FINE I'M GOING... DON'T YOU DARE TO COME TO ME ASSHOLE..

I don't know why but I had tears in my eyes maybe I love him and hate the fact that he just shouted on me what a jerk he is.. I turn around and run away from there while crying I swear he saw me crying... I run and run as fast as I can after 5 min I was in front of my house breathing heavily gasping for air... I knock the door but no one open it I knock again and again but no answer... But suddenly I noticed something under the carpet I bend down on my knees I remove the carpet and saw house key and a piece of paper there was something written on it.... I read it... It was a note from mom...

M: dear I just wanted to say that me and your dad went to busan because there was an emergency I try to call you but your phone was switched off so we are going to come after a week or more than that..... about the money it is In my room take it from there and don't switch off your phone OK take care I'll call u at night before sleeping mom, dad loves you... Bye..

Y/n: I love you'll too.. Bye.. But how I'm going to live alone ohh come on rose also live alone but she is used to it I'm not.. OK calm down..

I open the door and went in.. I throw myself on the couch but then suddenly I remembered something... Fuck I had a test tomorrow and I didn't learn anything not even a word.. I quickly stand and run in my bedroom I take out my bag and books I sit on my bed and start learning after 6 hours of learning my work was done I learned everything just because I'm fast at learning I pack my stuff clean my room and went down it was 11 o'clock I went in the kitchen open the fridge and eat an apple because I was not hungry at all.. After that I get a call from mom we talk a little long now I was sitting on the couch watching tv... Suddenly I heard a knock on the door I went towards the door and opened it I didn't check the person because I was to into the drama which I was watching on the tv I turn around and look at the person it was jungkook.. I was going to shut the door but he put his hand on the door and put his foot in between the door and the wall...

Jk: are you angry on me...

Y/n: ofc I am now go..

He step back and I shut the door he listened to me first time..

I went back there was a break so I changed the channel to the news one there was a breaking news ...

R: the leader of the Mafia group which is on the second baddest Mafia in Korea found dead in the bushes near the sea no one know who killed him the killer was not an ordinary killer he looks like a serial killer the way he killed him is so horrible he doesn't leave any evidence but the member of the group of the second baddest Mafia had arrested they know who had killed there leader but there are not saying anything except of this that if they say anything they will kill there families to my opinion I think the murderer is the first baddest Mafia group in Korea.......but no one know who are they... Might be they are around you.. Please be save.. Thank you...

Now I was hella scared I quickly switch off of the tv and went in my bedroom I lay down on my bed and slowly slowly fell sleep.....

I shoot open my eyes because I hear a loud thud from the kitchen... OMG OMG IT MIGHT BE THAT KILLER OH GOD SAVE ME.. I stand from my bed hold my bat and went downstairs I open the kitchen lights and a plant was broken I sign in relief I turn around and my bat fell down from my hand " my whole body started to shake in fear "....