part 7

after one week....

I wake up do my morning routine and wear red shirt with white jeans after that I went down for breakfast...and say bye to my parents...now I was in the university it was big....luxurious it was just wow.......I went in the corridor all eyes were on me some were gossiping and some were just staring...I started to find my locker after 5min I found it...I was going to open the locker but then I remember I had to take schedule first  I mumble to myself..

y/n: but whom can I ask where is the office....

I look around to find some one but everyone were looking at me like I'm an alien.....then suddenly my eyes landed on 7 handsome boy they were not looking at me they were in their own world..I decided to ask them that where is the office.....I went towards them and said...

y/n: ummm...can you please tell me where is the office....

they said nothing but some how I feel strange the guy which was in between them leaning to the locker looks sooo  damn familiar...I repeat my sentence again...

y/n: can you please tell me where the office is...

??: oh yeah sure BTW I'm park jimin
and you ..

y/n: I'm park y/n..

jm: nice to meet you ..y/n......

y/n: nice to meet you too..

JM:let's go I'll show you the office..guy wait for me here......

he started to walk ..I look again at that familiar guy... but his gaze was change first he was looking at me normally but now his gaze is scaring he look at me like he want to kill me...
I avoid his gaze and started to  follow
jimin...while walking I asked him a question...

y/n: jimin-ssi i can I ask you a question

JM: go ahead..

y/n: that guy that was leaning to the locker in between you'll with white shirt who is he..

JM: oh your talking about jungkook..
his name is jeon  jungkook and he is our golden Maknae...but why did you ask this

y/n: um just because he some how look familiar that's all (you lied).....

Jm: hmmm okay here is the office you can go in now and see you later.....bye

y/n: bye..see ya..

He left I want in take my schedule...after that I started to walk towards my class I was thinking about jungkook why I met him again why I can't even face him ......I just had to ignore him that's all but the last time when I say him he was handsome but soo cute and now triple handsome+ soo much hot WAIT...WHAT AM I EVEN THINKING....you mentally slap your self and went to your class..

JUNGKOOK POV..

I was in the class sitting on my chair..
so she came back at first I can't even recognize her...but when jimin ask her name she said y/n...ahhhhhhh I waited for this soooooo long and finally the the day had been come I'll take my revenge from now on the real game start.....she is most  beautiful girl I ever met in my whole life but idk about her beauty and her I just wanted to say "LOVE IS OVER THE WAR BEGIN"......

END OF JUNGKOOK POV

**********************************************************************