part 36

I went in...... And sit on the couch.... Everyone was laughing so I asked..

Y/n: what happen..

Y: ahh jin and his stupid dad jokes...

Jn: woah my jokes are not stupid u are stupid ......

Y: yea yea whatever.....

L: guys stop it...

Y: ahem when did we start Lisa...

L: never mind....

I notice something and that was jin oppa giving dead glares to yoongi and yoongi wasn't giving any shit about it bc he was busy staring at Jennie... Something is fishy fishy....

Jk pov...

The drive was silence jimin was driving the car I was sitting besides him and tae was sitting behind there was silence until jimin broke it..

Jm: u still didn't tell her am I right...

Jk: tell her what??

Tae: huh jungkook this is not a usual shit this is a serious matter...

Jk: whatever...

Jm: wtf is wrong with u.. Why can't u tell her that you are that hoodie guy..stop playing fu*king games... Tell her that you are that hoodie guy.... You are the biggest Mafia biggest gangster....

Jk: what can I do if she came to know that what I am she will run away from me.... And then I have to be me which can hurt her.... I don't want this I am not going to tell her..... Understood...

Jm: and what if she came to know without u or us telling her than..

Jk: it will be easy than... I have my own ways...

Tae: OK guys.... So u all know where are we going... We are not going any grocery store.... I already  buy groceries... We are going to finish our some enemies...

Jm: thank God hyungs are with girls..

Tae: hmmmm...

Jm: anyways taehyung when are u going to confess jisoo huh...

Tae: soon maybe today or tomorrow.......

Jm: well all the best then.....

Tae: hmmm....

Your pov.....

I was tired so I decided to go in my room and yea girls and oppas are going to live with us for 3 days.. The house is small but it has so many small rooms also so yea they all are sleeping in their rooms u must be thinking what I was doing all this time I was talking to my mom... While I was going to open my room door when I see jungkook room's door was open his room is right next to mine... I went towards his room open and saw no one in there... I spot something it was jungkooks picture with his family.... I went in the room pick up that pic jungkook  like 9 ,lo years old his small sister his mother was so beautiful his father was also handsome but he wasn't a good man at all I wonder what happen to him that he become like this...I put the picture back at it's place... I was going to leave the room when I saw another door it was in his room I think a mysterious room.. I went near the door open it and went in it was all dark... I try to find the switch after finding the switch I turn on the lights... The lights was blue kinda scary and when I look around I wasn't moving at all there was thousands of guns knifes of every kind..... I saw a picture on the wall it has a cross on it I went closer and in the picture was kai.... What on the earth is actually happening.... I stumble back and run out of the room I close the room door and run out of his room closing the door behind me and run direct in my room locking it... Why jungkook has this many guns???  Why he had so many knifes, why there was kai's picture??  And why there was a cross on it???......