part 6

I saw which I never expected..............

I saw jungkook he was a little far from me and were looking at me with
full of hatred...but somewhere I can
found love also......his eyes were telling that he is alone he need someone...when suddenly one. two...
three. four. five tears drop from his eyes...I just can't take it anymore I want hug him but I can't .....my eyes became watery ..I mumble GOOD BYE to him...I  turned and went in plane while crying silently...........

                      JUNGKOOK POV

she went in the plane....I HATE HER....
I know she gonna came bake after 4years....and that will be my time to hurt her to make her kneel in front of me and beg me for her life...I'll make sure that she will never be happy..enjoy y/n enjoy your life for 4 years..after that I'll make your life miserable .....I'll take my REVENGE SOON..........

              END OF JUNGKOOK POV

Your POV

now two days have been passed..here life is really busy....I get a call from rose in phone she tell me about her self and we talk about some stuff...when she tell me about jungkook..teacher tell that he left the school and no one Know where did he go well for two days when jungkook was in the school and she tell me that he is always...NUMB..
after talking for an hour I end the call and lay down on my bed..to be honest I miss him........

           AFTER FOUR YEARS......

y/n: ahhhhhhh finally Korea I miss this place sooo much...

I was walking in the hall with my luggage...I saw my parents I run towards them and hug both tightly....
I broke the hug and said..

y/n: I miss you'll so much...

D: we miss you tooo........

M: OMG ~

y/n: what happened.....

M: wow my daughter is grown up so so beautiful in first sight I can't even recognize you.....

D: cmon she is is grown up now anyways let's go home.....

We went in the car and talk about stuffs..until my dad said that after one week....I'm going to join my university..I was soo happy...........

           AFTER ONE WEEK