part 40.

B: I think we all win..

I looked at him shocked....

M: what do u mean boss??

B: huh she is jk's girlfriend...

M: wahh...

Y/n: I'm not his girlfriend....

B: oh really do u think I'm fool...

Y/n: I'm telling you'll I'm not his girlfriend... And fucking let me go u bastard....

B: mind ur language girl...

Y/n: I said let me go...

B: shut up.... You don't try to run while we are going to look for ur lover who is playing hide and seek..

He order his one man to look after me... And they all went to find jungkook... After they went I look at that guy he was looking at me with a death glare... Oh what should I do.. I had to get out of here no matter what happen... He wasn't holding me so I started to run... I saw him running behind me.. He grabbed my left arm... And turn me towards him... I punch him on his face with my right hand and kicked his balls... He groaned in pain and fall down.... Leaving him behind I started to run again I run as fast as I can... I look behind to see if he is following me not noticing..a big stone in my way and bruhh I fall down really hard my head hit the floor and my forehead started to bleed... Everything was blurr I lay straight on the floor holding my head that pains like hell.. I look up at the sky which was almost hidden with long trees... My sight was blurred I tried to get up several time but at last I blackout....

Jungkook's pov....

We all were watching a movie but I wasnt interested in it bc I was thinking about y/n.....

Jk: jimin did y/n really doesn't want to watch a movie with us..

Ji: yup I asked her... She said she is not in the mood...

Jk: fine..

I get up...

Tae: where are u going now...

Jk: to see y/n...

Tae: oh OK...

I went up in y/n room and opened it but there was no one... I check her in the bathroom but she was not there... I panicked... I run down....

Jk: y/n IS NOT IN HER ROOM

Ji: what she was in her room..

Jk: I don't know... Now she is not in her room where did she go...

R: calm down jungkook... We all search her in the house...

They all went to look for y/n.
....

After some time they all come back..

R: she is not in the house.. I call her but her mobile is in her room..

Ji: oh shit..

I look at jimin.... He looked at me panicked...

Tae: we all search her out... Jin and jhope u both stay here with girls..

R: why not we also come with you'll..

Tae: no.... As I said u all stay here..let's go guys...

We all come out of the house...

Jk: what about weapons.. They are in my room.. I can't go there..

Tae: I had some important weapons.... In my car... I'll bring them...

Jk: oh God... They are in this forest am I right.....

Ji: yea

Jk: bullshit if they had y/n then...

Ji: just don't think stupid things...

Jk: I'm just scared if something bad happen to her....