part 49

I went in my room and take a bath..

But while taking bath I remember that I forget to bring my clothes because this one is full of jungkooks blood oh I mean artificial red colour which looks like a real blood..but what now??

I slowly open the door peaking out and than I shout so that ajumma can hear me clearly...

Y/n: AJUMMA I NEED CLOTHESS....

.................(silence).............

Y/n: ajumma.....

Suddenly someone shout from outside the room it was ajumma...

A: WAIT DEAR ILL BRING YOUR CLOTHES.....

Y/N: OKKKK...

I close the door....after about like 4 or 5min the door knocked....I thought it was ajumma so I open it a little wide but not showing my body parts...but she was not ajumma....

Y/n: ahhhhh wth are u doing here...

It was jungkook.i quickly hide behind the door....

Jk: its my house and whats the point of hiding behind the door its not like I didnt see u without clothes...

Y/n: s-shut up. And give me the clothes ....

He handed me a white shirt I think its his shirt...just when I was going to shut the door he put his foot in between the door and the wall...

Jk: not so easily...

Y/n: yahh let me change....

Jk: no.

Y/n: plsss.

Jk: only in one condition..

Y/n: and what is that?

Jk: when you will come out .....you have to kiss me...agree...

Y/n: noo..

Jk: ok than...

He try to open the door but..

Y/n: okkkk ok I will....

He just chuckled and went away...

After changing my clothes when I come out I saw jungkook leaning on the dressing table  WITH OUT SHIRT ....I can clearly see tattoos on his arms and one on his waist. His abs, his muscles was just amazing...but than I caught my self staring at him like a idiot....

Jk: am I that irresistible?

Y/n: ah-haha s-stop being happy you look ewww wear your shirt...

Wth y/n he look fucking awesome wait what? Is he try to seduce me hell no.....

Y/n: are you trying to seduce me by wearing no damn shirt ...well if than you will definitely lose.....

Jk: *chuckles*...... but aint you forgetting something...

Y/n: nooo.

Well hell yes I know but im pretending not to....

Jk: really.....well than....

He started to wall towards me..with his sharp eye on me....

Wthhhh in one second he is a gentlemen, in one second he is a beast, in one second he is an angle,in one hella second he is a seducer,in one fucking sec he is a physco. Wtfff he is.....and why he walking towards me....

I was going to take a step back but out of blue he grabbed my waist pulling me towards him making me land on his bare chest....

Y/n: k-kookie what are you doing?..

Jk:...........

He was seducing me....and fuck I cant take my eyes off of him....

He suddenly start to take steps making me take my step back....until I my back bump in the dressing table...

He grabbed my lower thighs and bring it to the level of his waist....

Ohhh godddd...

Y/n: j-jungk---...

He smashed his lips on mine....sucking my lower lip...and bitting it harshly....I grabbed his shoulder squeezing them because of butterflies I was having in my stomach....I was loving it the way he was holding me like he will never let me go........

I gasped giving him a chance to enter in my mouth and explore every inch of it....

Y/n: j-jungkook....

He slowly leaves my lips....our breathes was heavy......

Jk: I love you y/n-ah...

Y/n: I love you too kookie.....

He pulled me up and make me sit on the table......

Y/n: stop it......

Jk: you said I will lose....right lets see....

He start to seduce me again by his eyes.....

He came closer...and put his lips on mine....I close my eyes waiting for him to kiss but it never came...wthh just kiss me....arghh

I grabbed his face in my hand and kissed him, he smirk in the kiss....after a while I broke the kiss...

Jk: so I win...

Y/n: whatever...

Jk: hahaha..

Ok he is back to my kookie...

Y/n: so jungkook our wedding is not tomorrow right...

Jk: it is but not wedding our engagement. .

Y/n: what really...but my pare--

Jk: just like I said they all know.just replace wedding to engagement. .

Y/n: oh ok and what about  jimin oppa and rose...

Jk: jimin hyung tell everything to rose and he also break up with her...

Y/n: what? Jimin oppa breakup with rose.impossible....

Jk: but as I know they are not together anymore...

Y/n: can I talk to jimin oppa...

Jk: its too late now .tomorrow when the engagement will end you can talk to jimin hyung after that...

Y/n: I will go home tomorrow after engagement right?

Jk: yes...

Y/n: do my parents know that your a gangster ..?

Jk: yes

Y/n: than how the hell they are letting me engaged you..

Jk: ofc they had no chance they had to agree because you are only mine...

Y/n: did you hurt them. Huh?

Jk: what? Ofc not....

Y/n: good boy.....

Jk: hahaha.....

Y/n: im tired can we sleep....

Jk: yes ofc...

He went towards the bed.....now I cant say anything to him like dont sleep with me or this and that because he will not listen so I went towards the bed and lay besides him he hugged me....

Jk: good night babe...

Y/n: good night kookie...

And after that I drifted to my dreamland....

************************************
Guys pls vote..

Share your ideas...

And next ep will be the last one..

I purple you

Thankyou...