part 41

Jk: what if something bad happen to her.....

Jm:...............shut up...

Jimin give a dead glare to jungkook.....
Jk: oh pls don't look at me like that...

Jm: then what???..

Jk: I'm already in a great shit right now... So don't fucking mess with me.. I swear if that asshole touch y/n I'll cut his body into pieces...

Jm: c----

Suga : would u both shut up...

After some sec v came with a bag full of weapons.....

Tae: here...

Every one of us started to get ready... I wear my hoodie.... And load my gun.....

After we were ready we all went to different directions... To find y/n...
I run as fast as I can sweat was dripping from my forehead... I hated myself for not letting her know who I am.. But I'm afraid she will hate me..

I run but I couldn't find her.... but suddenly I saw something shining I look on the ground and saw y/n's ring.. I walked up there and picked her ring my chest tightened...

Jk: y/n where are u... My love...

??: fuck dude she was feisty...

I turned towards the voice and saw his men....his back was facing me but I can recognize him easily.. She is talking about y/n... He didn't notice me... I slowly slowly walk towards him... And quickly grabbed his arm tightly... He flinched and turn towards me.... His eyes widened...

Jk: where is she???

M: i- I- don't k- know..whom y-your talking about..

Jk: stop f**king lying...

M: I don't know... She run away...

Jk: she run away... What do u mean..

M: pls don't kill me I'll tell u everything... The thing is * tell him everything*....

Jk: in which direction she run..

He pointed to the left side..

Jk: hmmm... Now get the hell out of here and what do u think.. U will be alive if he know that u can't handle a single girl..

M: no..

Jk: then leave this work... Go home and do something which makes u happy from inside..

M: since when this beast become caring...

Jk: shut up... Now get lost..

M: OK..

He went away... I started to run to the direction which he tell me.. A little far I saw a small figure on the floor... Y/N??????????..

I run as fast as I can... And finally reached... When I reached I saw her laying on the ground and her head was bleeding... I hate myself... I bent down pick her up and hugged her.. She was so cold... That my warmth wasn't enough for her... I quickly pick her bridal style.. And started to walk towards home.. I call the boys that I found y/n... And I'm going home so u all also come fast...

After reaching I knocked on the door and v opened it... He look y/n in my arms and quickly open the door everyone was sitting in the living room and when they saw us especially y/n they jump up from their places...

R: omg her forehead is bleeding.... How did this happen..

Jk: I'll tell u later but now she need an argunt treatment her blood is already lost so much.. Jin hyung pls treat her wounds...

Jin: yes faster bring her In the room..

I bring her in her room and gently laid her on the bed... The other was standing behind me seeing Jin treating y/n wounds...

Jisoo: ahh as I know jungkook wasn't wearing this clothes... And jungkook u had weapons also...

I looked at her.... Every one was, a little shocked...

Jk: just I... Ummm the thing is I some times take some important weapons
with me for my safety and about hoodie it was in my car and I'm used to it.. I never came out of the house without wearing hoodie that's why..

Jisoo: oh understood..

I look at jimin.... He was looking at y/n.......

Jm pov...

I was looking at y/n.... Some how from inside I wanted to tell her everything about jungkook... I want her to stay away from jungkook bc I don't wanted her to be hurt.....in jungkook and us the only familiar thing is that we are Mafias.. he is really change from us.. But deep inside as I know that he is a beast......

End of jm pov...

Your pov..

I slowly open my eyes.... My head was paining and the pain was unbearable........ I look around and reliaze that I'm in jk house and how the hell I end up here as I know I was in the forest...i touch my forehead it was treated..... But who did this... I'll ask them..... It was 9:00 pm.. I get up from my bed... And went down... No one was in the living room.... I went in the kitchen and here they are... The girls was busy making dinner and boys were busing doing chatting with them.. Where is jungkook??.. I look around and saw him sitting on the chair.... He was silent and wasn't moving he was thinking something..

Y/n: who bring me here....

Their all attention was on me now...

Y/n: as I know I was in the forest...who bring me here..

Jm: jungkook bring u here when we can't find u in the house... So we went in the forest to find u... And so jungkook found u there...

Y/n: and who treat my wounds??..

Jin: me... I treat ur wound.... And now no more questions... Come I made soup for u.... It's good for ur health...

I wasn't moving so jimin oppa grabbed my arm and made me sit on the chair right besides jungkook... And then placed the bowl full of soup in front of me.....

I look towards jungkook and he was already looking at me.... I quickly broke the eye contact between us and started to eat...

Jm: y/n how did ur head was bleeding....

Y/n: I was running... And didn't notice the big stone in my way so I fell down and my forehead hit the ground...

Jennie: but why was u running....

Y/n: just nothing...

Jennie: are u sure it was nothing...

Y/n: yea... Anyways forget it...

I look at the boys who was looking at me confused...

Y/n what??..

They all started to chat with girls again

After finishing my food....I take some medicines which jin oppa give me for healing my wounds fast... After that I went in my room... I change into pajamas and lay on my bed... After so many thinkings I just gave up and try to fell asleep after some time I fell asleep....

It was 3: 30 am everyone was sleeping....... I slowly open my eyes feeling thirsty... But what I saw in front of me make my breath caught in my throat .. It was jungkook.... He was asleep his nose was touching mine and his strong arm was wrapped around my stomach.... It was too close and when did he come in my room.. I put my hand on his chest pushing my self back trying to make some distance but it made him wake up...he speak in his sleepy and husky voice..

Jk: babe what are u doing.....

Pls guys vote....

And share ur ideas..

FORCED (Jungkook FF)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें