part 11

NEXT DAY....

I wake up do my morning routine..... after doing break fast I went uni.......
I was walking in the corridor looking for girls but then I bumped into someone ..I apologize and when I look up I froze.. Exo they we're in front of me and whom I bump is KAI..

Kai: y/n..

Great they remember me...JUST GREAT...

y/n: k- kai..

K: oh you remember me...

y/n: ofc I do how can I forget your kind of jerk.......

OH HOLY SHIT WHY DID I JUST SAY THIS....

he was shocked but then a smirk form on his lips... Arghhhh...

Kai: really...

With out saying anything I run from there....

Kai: hey loser where are you going...

I just run and end up in the class..
I was breathing heavily.. I look up and saw jungkook staring at me blankly... Whatever... I went on my sit and sits... After 5 min teacher came and started his lecture... I was so focus on the lesson that I even didn't notice that jungkook was staring at me ...but then he pushed my chair with his leg making me fell on the floor my knew started to bleed because of the chair he pushed me so hard that for one min I was numb....

I stand and started to shout on him..

Y/N: JEON JUNGKOOK WHY DO YOU PUSH ME..

jk: I ---

T: what is happening there y/n you disturb my whole class get out..

Y/n: but-----

T: I said GET OUT..

my eyes became teary and went out of the class... I stood there until the lecture was finished he is a real jerk.
ASSHOLE...my knee was hurting really badly.. After the lecture finish sir tell me to go in... I went in pack my staff totally ignoring that jerk(I mean jungkook  sorry to say him jerk I really love him even tho he is my bias in real he is an angle and thank you for 108 read thank you soon much love ya OK back to the story)  after packing my staff I was going to leave the class.. but someone hold my wrist I look behind and find jeon jungkook to be honest I was scared there was no one in the class..

y/n: w-what do you want ..

Jk: oh my baby is scared .....

y/n: I'm not your baby let me go...

Jk: your knee is hurt...

Y/n: why do you care huh..

He then suddenly pinned me to the wall..

Y/n: yah let go you idiot..

Jk: in your dreams babgirl...

Y/n: why are you like this to me..

Jk: oh really then why did you play with my heart huh?

Y/n: .....................

I was struggling he then take my both wrist in his hand and pinned it on the wall...

Jk: I really wanted to taste you soft lips.......

( I know it's a cliff hanger... And sorry for the short part next one is going to be long.. Thank you beautiful's)

**********************************************************************