Thank god.

"Yeah I am Jia. Nice to meet you."

The Namjoon guy grins a little and then walks around the couch.

How cute for someone that does murder sprees for money.

"Well. I guess you don't even know yourself. Hah. Well I was heading out anyways," he walks to the door but stops, "Jungkook! Seokjin will need you tonight. Don't forget."

He leaves.

Oh his name was Jungkook!!!!! Yes. Great.

I stood in the middle of the room waiting for Jungkook to make some kind of a move.

I was still confused and staring at him.

"What's your problem?" He asks me and takes a sip from a small cup which seemed like it contained an alcoholic drink.

"Well that," I crossed my arms, "Why are you lying for me?"

"What do you mean? Since you are not Y/N then you must be Jia. Right?" He casually responds as if he has no idea what I am saying. As if he is dumb about it.

I know he is acting but why.

"Poker," he says and walks around me heading towards the basement.

So I follow.

Once we situate ourselves at the Poker table, I cross my fingers and wait for him to pass the cards.

Is this game even played with 2 people?  Welp.

"Tell me about yourself," he speaks out of nowhere, startling me.

"Well um I *coughs* I am a high school student and I-"

He interrupts me.

"Bullshit."

"What?" I stare at him wide eyed.

He stops shuffling cards and stares deadly into my eyes.

His composure tightens on the chair as he raises his head a bit more. I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

"Look. I am a part of a team that needs to learn when people are lying straight at their faces," Jungkook tells me with extreme seriousness. I feel intimidated.

He continues, "I know if you are lying just by the pitch of your voice."

I start acting dumb.

"OH SO YOU WORK FOR THE POLICE!? Wow Mr. Policeman!!!!" I clap as if I'm shocked.

He breathes and I can see how the side corner of his lip is trying not to raise.

"Um no," he finally replies and grabs the cards again. He passes me a few.

"Do you know what gangbangers are?" Then he questions.

My mouth forms an "o".

He notices my reaction but ignores it and starts the game.

"You can start," Jungkook says to me.

•••

Yeah he knows me.

Yeah he is acting like he doesn't.

Yeah I know him.

Yeah I am acting like I don't know him.

But here is the thing- I know why I am acting but WHY IS HE ACTING TOO??

"Hey question."

His face cocks up and breaks focus as his attention is now turned to me.

I lean forwards on the poker table and raise an eyebrow.

"I am Y/N."

He stares into my face emotionlessly for a bit.

"That wasn't a question."

I scoff.

"I mean..... I am Y/N and you know that right..?" I drag my voice making it clear tho.

He grins a bit but then his fake smile washes away.

"No idea what you talking bout, Jia."

Ugh.

Fucker.