<16> Loki's P.O.V

"She's been sick for a few days now." I spoke quietly to Steve as we both stood in the kitchen. "She doesn't have a fever or anything, though. Just nausea."

"Well..." Steve paused as he took a seat at the table. I did the same as well. "Maybe it's just a bug or something."

"But one that's lasted this long?" I shook my head. "It just doesn't seem right."

"It could be something else." Bucky stated as he sat down with us. "You two do go at it quite a bit, you know."

"What are you trying to say, Buck?" Steve asked, crossing his arms.

Bucky leaned forward and spoke quietly. "She could be pregnant."

*************************
***********

"Aidan. It's time to wake up." I sighed, moving hair out of Aidan's face. She groaned and turned on her side. "Good morning, love."

Aidan flinched lightly as she opened her eyes. She smiled.

"Morning, Mischief. What time is it?"

"Nine o'clock." I smiled, watching as Aidan sat up and stretched. "How are you feeling?"

"Pretty good." Aidan said as she stood from the bed. She rubbed her belly and yawned once she was standing. "Haven't been as nauseous lately."

"That's good." I nodded. "Listen...about the nausea-

"I'll take a test." She interrupted, smiling and placing a hand on my cheek. "I've been thinking the same thing. I just didn't want to say anything."

I nodded. "Alright. Do you want to go home?"

"Yeah." Aidan frowned. "I'm ready."

"I'll let Steve and Bucky know." I smiled, kissing Aidan's cheek. "Thor left late last night. He had something else to take care of. But he said that he's sorry."

Aidan chuckled. "He's such a gentleman. But go let them know. I'll start packing."

I nodded and exited the room. Steve and Bucky both still sat in the kitchen.

"She's ready to go home." I sighed. "And she's going to take a test."

Steve smiled and stood. "Good."

"Let's go home." Bucky sighed. "I'm sick of this place."

************************
*********
Aidan's P.O.V:

"Aidan!" Natasha greeted happily. She hugged me before taking my bags. "Here, let me help."

"Thanks." I smiled, following her inside the tower. "But I'm perfectly able to do that."

"I know." Natasha smiled as we stepped out of the elevator and into my new penthouse on one of the lower floors. "But how have you been?"

"Good." I nodded. "How about you?"

"Same." Natasha chuckled, placing my bags on my new, king sized bed. "So..

"Don't worry, Nat. I've been feeling a lot better." I sighed. "I think it was some sort of bug or something. Everything's fine."

Natasha smiled, pulling me into a quick hug. "I'll see you later."

"Later." I waved as Natasha exited the penthouse.

What's with Natasha?

What do you mean?

I don't know...she seems different.

"Natasha is worried about you." Tony spoke. I jumped, turning to face him quickly.

"You scared me." I chuckled, hugging Tony as he stepped closer to me. "But she doesn't have to worry. Everything's taken care of. And I'm most likely not even pregnant."

Tony raised a brow. "That's an issue?"

I slowly nodded. "Yeah."

"Since when?" Tony asked, his voice was slightly panicked.

"Since we decided to come home." I explained, opening one of my bags to unpack. "That's why we left. Did no one seriously tell you?"

Tony shook his head and shrugged. "At least I know now."

"Yeah." I scoffed. "Where's Loki?"

"Upstairs, in the foyer I think." Tony stated.

I quickly made my way upstairs and into the kitchen once I found the foyer to be empty. Loki, Natasha, Bruce, Steve and Bucky all stood in a circle.

"Why didn't you tell Tony?" I asked bluntly. Everyone jumped as I loudly spoke. "Does anyone even know, Loki?"

"Know what?" Natasha asked, looking back and forth between Loki and myself.

"Did you seriously not tell them?" I questioned, crossing my arms.

"We thought it was best kept quiet until we knew for sure." Steve spoke up. "It may not even be a problem."

"What are you guys talking about?" Natasha spoke over our arguing. We quieted as she continued. "Am I missing something?"

"Well?" Steve looked at me. "It's not my news to tell."

I sighed, turning to face Natasha and Bruce. "I might be pregnant."

"Wha-

"But it's not confirmed yet!" I exclaimed, cutting off Bruce's words. "It's just a possibility."

"How?" Bruce asked with a look of confusion glued to his face.

"Aidan and I have been together for a while, Bruce." Loki chuckled, wrapping an arm around my waist. "Put the pieces together, doctor."

Bruce laughed awkwardly, rubbing his neck. "Right."

"Well I'm going to bed." I feign smiled before leaving the room. I quickly went down to the penthouse and climbed into bed. Loki was already there.

"Hello." Loki chuckled, patting the spot next to him. I laid down, waiting for Loki to snuggle me. I sighed once Loki wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to him.

"Goodnight, Mischief." I yawned, pulling the sheets up to my shoulder.

Loki hummed, tucking his head into the crook of my neck. "Goodnight, love."

There my heart goes again. Jumping at the sound of the word coming from Loki's lips. Love.