<3>

"She's still asleep." Loki's voice came from the hall. I had been laying in bed for hours, stuck in my own thoughts.

"Then I'll wake her." A man's voice spoke bitterly. Soon, light spread through the room as the door was opened and a tall figure stood in the doorway. "Aidan."

I squinted, slowly sitting up. "What?"

"Get your ass out of bed." He ordered.

"And who the hell are you?" I scoffed.

"Your big brother, Aodh." He replied monotonously. "Now get up and get dressed."

With that, he closed the door again. I stared in confusion before getting up. I changed into a pair of black jeans and a green t-shirt that belonged to Loki. I stepped into the kitchen, both Loki and Aodh stood at the counter. Loki looked up at me apologetically.

"Sorry." He mouthed.

I said nothing as I quickly made myself a cup of tea and stood opposite of the two men.

"Ai-

I held up a finger, took a long sip of tea and then nodded. "Continue."

Aodh rolled his eyes. "Aidan, what's going on?"

I raised a brow. "Pardon?"

"Why are you acting like a brat?" He replied harshly. "You had a perfect opportunity to use your powers safely and you ran away from it."

I sat down my mug roughly onto the counter, stepping closer to Aodh.

"Who do you think you are?" I spat. "You say you're my brother, yet, I've never met you. Hell, I didn't even believe in you until I died and came back. So who are you to come into my house and disrespect not only me, but my boyfriend as well?!"

Aodh said nothing for a moment.

"I am your brother, Aodh. Our parents were Aodhamair and Aoife Murray." He sighed. "And you have never met me because we were born about 1,000 years apart and being in exile for most of that time is really inconvenient. So please forgive me if I'm a little pissy."

I stared at him blankly and he didn't blink as he stared back.

Is he serious?

He is.

Fuck.....

**************

"Natasha." I sighed, holding the phone close to my ear. "I-I'm sorry."

"Aidan, you don't have to be sorry." Natasha chuckled. "I completely understand. Tony is an asshole."

"I know." I sniffled. "But I was an even bigger asshole. I shouldn't have just run away. I should've stayed and found out the truth. I really messed up, huh?"

"I would have done the same, Aidan." Natasha whispered. "But you can come back. You've always been able to come back."

I sighed, turning to look at Loki and Aodh in the other room. I pressed the phone closely to my ear and spoke quietly.

"If we come back, can we work in our own way?" I asked. "And can I bring a third person?"

"It depends on what your way is." Natasha said. "Who's the third?"

"My...." I paused, processing the words I was about to say. "My brother."

"Your brother?" Natasha asked. "You have a brother?"

I sighed and chuckled. "Apparently."

"Well, I don't think anyone would mind." Natasha laughed. "We'll be happy to meet another Murray."

"Thanks, Nat." I smiled into the phone. "See you soon?"

"See you soon." Natasha spoke before hanging up.

"Who was that?" Aodh asked, startling me. I dropped my phone, quickly picking it up from the floor.

"A friend." I replied monotonously. "You'll get to meet her soon."

"Sounds so fun." Aodh mocked.

I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

He's definitely your brother...

I snorted and covered my mouth.

"What's so funny?" Aodh questioned, crossing his arms.

"Me." Loki hummed as he stepped into the room. He stood next to me, wrapping his arm around my waist. His hand just barely rested above my butt.

"Watch the hands, Gothika." Aodh growled, squinting his eyes.

I smirked, moving Loki's hand down to touch my butt. Loki's hand squeezed for a moment before letting go, still resting in the same position.

"Stubborn ass." Aodh scoffed before leaving the room.

I looked up at Loki and laughed. "I love pissing people off."