<4>

"Aidan!" Natasha exclaimed as she ran up and hugged me tightly. I wheezed, patting her shoulder.

"Gotta breathe, Nat." I groaned.

She quickly let go and chuckled. "Sorry."

I smiled and gave her a quick hug. "It's alright. How have you been?"

"I've been good." Natasha nodded. "It was boring around here without you two troublemakers."

Loki chuckled, tucking his hands in his pockets. "What can I say, we're charmers."

Natasha nodded and chuckled. "Yeah. I missed you guys. Everyone did."

I sighed and stared down at my feet. Loki rubbed my shoulder, planting a kiss to my temple.

"It's alright, love." He whispered into my ear. I smiled, resting my head on his for a moment before looking at Natasha.

"Where's Tony?"

Natasha smiled. "In the lab with Bruce."

I nodded and made my way towards the lab. I quietly entered the area, seeing Tony and Bruce facing away from me. They were looking up at a hologram of a ship. I stepped closer to them, sitting on the edge of a desk only a few feet away from them. I cleared my throat loudly. Bruce turned around and I quickly placed a finger on my lips. He nodded and turned back to Tony.

"Hey, I'll be right back." He told Tony, walking out of the lab. Tony continued to look at the hologram, turning it with his hands. I slowly stood next to him, holding my hands behind my back.

"That was quick." Tony sighed. "Where did you g-

I looked up at him and smiled. "Hey, Tony."

Tony said nothing as he stared down at me. We both stood silently for what felt like ten minutes before I spoke.

"Tony, I'm sorry...I-

Tony pulled me into a hug, closely holding his arms around me. He held me close to him, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry." He whispered. "I- I didn't mean what I said...I was afraid. Afraid that Fury would split you two apart. And make both of you leave. Turns out I'm the one that made you go."

I swallowed hard, the lump in my throat growing bigger as tears filled my eyes. I breathed shakily through my nose as Tony still held me.

"It was me." My voice cracked and I cleared my throat before continuing. "I was the one that chose to leave. I should have stayed."

"No. I was an asshole." Tony sighed. "There's no excuse for what I said. Absolutely none. Drunk or not."

I gripped Tony's back, crying into his shoulder. We said nothing as we stood embracing each other.

"Tony, are you trying to steal my girlfriend?" Loki spoke, startling both Tony and myself.

Tony laughed, pulling away from me. "Hey, Loki. It's good to see you."

"As strange as it seems." Loki chuckled. "It's good to see you too."

I grinned, standing next to Loki and grabbing his hand with my own.

"So," Tony breathed. "are you two back?"

Loki and I glanced at each other before looking back at Tony. We both nodded and smiled.

"Yes." I grinned. "We're back."

Tony smiled widely. "Goo-

"And..." I interrupted. "We brought someone with us."

"What? Who?"

I looked behind me, waving in Aodh.

"Tony, this is my brother, Aodh." I announced. "Aodh, this is Tony Stark. Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist, Idiot."

"You have a brother?" Tony asked, shaking Aodh's hand. "Nice to meet you, by the way."

"Same here." Aodh smirked. "Mr. Stark."

Tony chuckled awkwardly, bringing his attention back to me. "So, Aidan. What have you been up to this past seven months?"

"The usual." I shrugged. "Met my long lost brother, finished training, almost became a villain again. You know. Basic stuff."

"Basic?" Tony chuckled. "God I missed you."

I smiled, hugging Tony once more. "I missed you too. All of you."