<15>

I breathed heavily, gasping to catch my breath as I walked the rest of the way to the building.

I had recently started running as a distraction while Loki waited for me at the building in the early morning hours.

I leaned against the porch wall, still struggling for breath.

"Have a nice run?" Loki chuckled, helping me up the porch steps. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, yes." I spoke sarcastically, tossing myself into one of the chairs in the living room. "Absolutely refreshing."

Loki smiled, placing a cold rag on my forehead before handing me a bottle of water.

"Thank you." I smiled, sipping my water. "What have you been up to?"

"I've mostly just been reading, having some tea and waiting for you." Loki explained, taking a seat next to me. "Maybe I should start running with you."

"That would be nice." I hummed in contentment as I played with the ends of Loki's hair. "But you don't have to."

"No, I want to." Loki insisted. "I want to do more with you."

"Like what?" I chuckled. "We do quite a bit together."

Loki looked at me and rolled his eyes. "Not like that. Get your mind out of the gutter."

"I can't help it." I smirked, running a hand through Loki's hair. He hummed and smiled.

He chuckled. "I know you can't."

"I need a shower."

"I could use one too. Now that you mention it." Loki nodded, running a hand through his hair as well.

"Well..." I sighed, standing from my chair. "Want to join me?"

Loki quickly nodded, stumbling out of his chair as I walked backwards towards the bathroom. "Absolutely."

***************************
*****************
*********

"Aidan! Oh-" Thor spoke loudly before quieting down as he entered the room.

"Hello, Thor." I breathed as I bent into a downward dog. "How are you?"

"I'm well." Thor looked away from me as I continued to change positions. "How has the progress been coming?"

"I can really tell a difference." I explained. "I think it was all the anger I had. Now that I'm calm, she hasn't been trying anything."

"Do you think you're ready to go home?" Thor asked, crossing his arms.

I stood to my feet, turning to face Thor. "Is there some sort of rush?"

"N-no." Thor shook his head. "I was just wondering."

"Mhmm." I nodded before continuing my session. "Care to join me?"

"I'm alright, thanks." Thor declined politely.

"I shouldn't tell you this, but, Loki tried this with me once and he actually enjoyed it." I chuckled, tucking my legs beneath me and spreading my arms forward. I rested my forehead on the floor beneath me. "It really is quite relaxing."

"You never answered my question, Aidan." Thor spoke with his voice slightly tensed. "Are you ready to go home?"

I sighed, rolling onto my back to meditate. "Why must I have an answer for you right now?"

Thor crossed his arms. "Why can't you just answer?"

I slowly stood up and stepped closer to the God. I opened my mouth to speak but closed it as a wave of nausea hit me.

"Aidan are you alright?" Thor gently placed a hand on my shoulder. "Aidan?"

I shook my head before quickly sprinting to the bathroom. The door slammed behind me just as I reached the toilet and vomited. Once I was done, I flushed and brushed my teeth.

"Aidan." Loki knocked on the door.

"I'm alright." I coughed before opening the bathroom door. "Just a little nauseous all of a sudden....Really?"

All four men stood outside of the bathroom. Loki rolled his eyes and chuckled. 

"Go away." I scoffed. "Can't a girl vomit in peace?"

The men shrugged as they exited the room. I grabbed Loki as he began to leave as well.

"I never said anything about you." I smiled, pulling him into a quick kiss.

**************************
******************
***

"Shit." I groaned as I closed the toilet seat and pushed myself up from the floor. I had been nauseous the past few days and I didn't know why.

"Aidan?" Loki questioned as he slowly opened the bathroom door. "Sick again?"

I nodded sadly, wiping my eyes before tears could escape from them. Loki gently picked me up from the floor and I wrapped my arms and legs around him tightly. I snuggled into his shoulder as he carried me into our bedroom. He laid me on the bed, covering me with the sheets and kissing my forehead.

"Loki." I grabbed his shirt sleeve as he began to walk away. "Stay with me."

Loki nodded and smiled. He carefully stepped out of his shoes before climbing into the bed with me. I snuggled up to him, resting my forehead on his chest as he laid on his side. He wrapped his arms around me warmly and I sighed in contentment as I grew tired in his arms.

"Thank you." I mumbled.

"You're welcome, love." Loki whispered softly.

My heart raced for a moment as he spoke. Love.