Bonus Chapter: Wedding Day

A/N: DON'T PLAY THE SONG UNTIL I TELL YOU! It'll be a lot more emotional!! (Hopefully)

•••

QOC: If, HYPOTHETICALLY, I were to make a spin-off from Wronged about one of Aiden and Anna's kids in the future, would you want to read it? There wouldn't be much of Aiden and Anna's love story, and it wouldn't be like a sequel because her story would be totally different, but it's something I'm considering after the Can I Have Your Attention Please series.

•••
- Anna's POV -

Hayley said that getting married wasn't too bad. That she was more extremely happy than nervous. Her advice to me was to just focus on marrying the one I love instead of worrying about the crowd or the life-altering effect it has.

But I have to say, it's hard to do it.

All I feel is nervous. There are the small things that I'm frantic about: Will he like the dress? What if I trip and fall in front of everyone? Is everything perfectly set in order? Who's watching Kahara, our newborn? And then there are the worries on a larger scale: Aiden will forever and ever love me, right? He doesn't regret asking me to marry him? Is this okay with Mason? Is he alright with us uniting?

And I know most of these questions that I ask myself are vain and imbecilic. But I can't help it. One wrong mistake and this could turn our bad.

I shake my head as I release a brisk breath and do a once over of myself in the fitting room mirror. The dress is the traditional white (with a lot of gold design), but it's not normal like others. It's a bit...revealing. I'm not sure what came over me in the moment of choosing a dress, but the girls that came with me said this would absolutely kill Aiden. And I had a high budget range on dress price, so it didn't matter how expensive it was. I'd pay for it if I liked it. Basically Hayley, Dana, Mom, and Lily all said to pick this dress.

So I did.

The material fits snugly against my waist, and the dress bellows out like a mellow princess-styled dress at the bottom. However, the cleavage dips very deeply, making my breasts look really good. There's a cut out for my left leg, but the clear tights have the same gold design on them as the actual dress has. Summarized, it's sexy but modest. I feel beautiful, and that's all that matters, I guess. I don't need to care about what the others think. Although, I will admit that I'm concerned about Aiden's opinion. He's the only opinion I care about other than mine.

I pair the dress with some matching earrings and bronze-gold sandals

I pair the dress with some matching earrings and bronze-gold sandals. I wasn't even going to wear shoes since the wedding is taking place on a beach, but then I remembered that everyone was going out to the boardwalk after the ceremony is over.