• 31 •

QOC: Serious question: If any of you have been actually really diagnosed by a psychiatrist with depression and anxiety, do you have any tips?

•••

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD! It is within the whole chapter, but it's nothing detailed, I promise. You have to read this chap to get a sense of progress in their relationship. I swear it's not bad. At least I hope. (I didn't write it btw because this stuff makes me cringe. But I feel the intimacy is needed in this story as a form of trust.)

•••

- Aiden's POV -

Suddenly it just wasn't enough.

I need her.

And believe me, this isn't what I intended when I first decided to come upstairs. I'd just woken up for God's sake. I was originally exhausted, and still was once my eyes cracked open. So I wanted to get Anna back. I was going to have her come down and just lay next to me on the couch. I wasn't going to touch her. Key word being wasn't, as in past tense.

But as soon as I saw her there with her hair down, I was captured. She was wearing this thin material - a light hoodie - but it's teal and see through. Paired with it, were these tiny white shorts that barely cover her ass. I would never allow her to leave the house like that, but if she's flaunting it in front of me and me only, I don't mind.

Her gorgeous eyes shine like the moon. Their color and swirling magnetism causes me to be drawn in. Half the time - when I'm looking at her - I can't even pay attention to whatever words come out of her mouth. It's all muddled and confusing, because her eyes are distracting.

I pulled her into Hayley's room and attacked her. I couldn't help myself. I've restrained my dirty thoughts and fantasies for a long time, but when she showed me her with her hair down, that was it.

I couldn't hear her, of course. She was saying words of some sort. Probably confused whines and whatnot. She always has something that can drive me insane though. And suddenly all I could hear was her saying my name. And eventually, I imagined her screaming it.

Her soft voice would become violent and pleading, begging for more of me. And aside from those lustful thoughts, I'd be thinking of the emotional aspect as well. She'd want me. Not the physical portion (that too though), but the relationship portion. How, I'm not sure. I don't understand how one could love someone as emotionally disconnected as I am, but she does. In fact, she's in love with me.

And oddly enough, despite my disorder, I am in love with her too. But who couldn't be? She's been through so much. I know she thinks it makes her weak, but all she's proven to me is that she's strong. She is strong to have been put through so much, yet still stand. She's strong to have been tortured, kept hostage, and raped for years on end, but still come out of it without letting anyone near her ever again. She's built a wall of trust issues, and for some reason, she let me passed them. In return, I've let her in my own walls as well.

But now, looking at her beautiful soft skin, I feel a combination of yearning and love. Because I'm experienced in the whole sex field, I want to give her something euphoric. I want to tell her through body language just how much she deserves.

From my lips enveloping hers to the trip I force to the bed, I can't help but think about how she wasn't asked before that prick...hurt her. I don't want to be like him. I want to make sure she knows that I'd never pressure her into this. I don't care if she never wants to have sex again (even though it wasn't sex). I just want her to be happy. And I need her to know that she's loved. Cared for.