Book Covers And Trailers

Yoooo.

What up.

Just wanted to say that if you want to do a book cover or a trailer, send them in to my email, kendallsconway@gmail.com. I'm looking for new covers and I don't feel like creating one myself! So if you want to create one or two or however many, send them in because I might feature it as the cover!

As for trailers, also send the video or link to the video to my email, kendallsconway@gmail.com. I'm going to be finding them and seeing if I can use one as my official trailer, with credit to you of course! I'm working on one myself too, though, so I might just use that. Regardless, send them in!

ayesharose4053 already created one for me on her YouTube channel! If you want you can check it out, and I'll be uploading my own soon. I don't really have a "channel" but I use one to subscribe to others, so I'm excited to actually have a video up on there. Only I have a problem. It won't UPLOAD!! Haha! If anyone could tell me why it continues to have an "upload failure," that'd be great. Anyway, my channel is just my name, Kendall Conway. And ayesharose4053 is Ayesha Rose so go subscribe to her and check out her stuff!

Lastly, you should go check out my other stories, the Can I Have Your Attention Please series! They're not as good as Wronged, in my opinion, but they're my babies on Wattpad.
•••

And now for the DRUM ROLL!

🥁 🥁 🥁

Yeeeup.

Can I Have Your Attention Please (CIHYAP) will be out on JUNE 3RD. YOU HEAR THAT EVERYONE?! JUNE. THIRD.

And heeeere's the synopsis!

•••

CIHYAP Synopsis:

"Me? Well I'm Kason Ryhawks, darling. Womanizer. Player. Fuckboy. Whatever you want to call me. And I make peoples' lives a flaming hell."

I smirked, a twinkle in my eye. "Well that's cool I guess." I hold out my hand. "I'm Sam. Just Sam."

~

And the truth was, Sam was anything except for "Just Sam."

Sam was a master at the violin - maybe even better than most professionals.

Sam was always finding something to do with her mute little sister. Always finding adventure, despite being homeless.

And most importantly, Sam didn't like cliches. She hated happy endings.

When the principal of Westland High School hears her playing her violin in the subways one night, he offers her sanctuary in the school and a cool five hundred bucks - in exchange for her music at the school's upcoming prom. Of course she agrees.

But what Sam didn't understand what she was agreeing to was that she'd be encountering the school's rule breaker on more occasions than she'd like. He's annoying and rude and seems like he has a different girl trying to crawl into his jeans everyday.

What she was oblivious to, was the fact that she'd be unknowingly crawling her way into his heart.

•••

JUNE THIRD.

Aight, that's all!

I love you all! Peace out for the last time! (Jk I'm bringing out an Epilogue and 2 Bonus Chapters)

- KC 🐳💙