• 29 •

QOC: What kind of scenes would you guys like to see more of and with what characters?

•••

- Anna's POV -

The masseuse presses along my back and I close my eyes peacefully. I want to just sit here in the quiet and let the massage happen, but Hayley has other plans. She's still talkative despite the relaxing situation. Right now, the topic is, of course, boys.

"Have you met his mom yet, apart from when she came to check out your tattoo I mean?"

I sigh. "No. And when she came over during that, I wasn't exactly the nicest person ever. I want to meet her again."

"She's a really cool lady. I don't know about his dad though. Has he told you about him...?"

The masseuse rubs my lower back. "How he's a complete douchebag and took his little sister? Yeah."

Hayley sighs. "He was completely shattered when that happened. He didn't come out of his house for three weeks. And then when he finally did start coming out, he completely changed. And he was really young to be acting the way he was."

I think for a moment. Aiden and I may not seem like it, but we sort of are alike. Like his sister left, so did my brother. Only, his sister didn't have a choice. It had to of broken him like it did me. We're both guarded, or were, until we met one another.

"I think I'm going to help find her," I say quietly.

Hayley's reply is instant, shocked even. "What?"

"I want him to find his sister," I say. "He broke down in front of me, Hayley. He was in tears about this. They had to of been close. What would it make me if I didn't do something about it?"

She's quiet for a little while, and the both of us just let our bodies be massaged. It's relaxing for a moment. Helps cool the conversation too. I wonder what these people are thinking about us.

"I want to help too," she finally says.

I raise my brows. "Really?"

"Yeah," she says through a sigh. "Aiden's already dealing with this Noah situation though. I doubt he'll be coming back for you since he beat him into a little prune, but Aiden's still figuring out how to get out of the deal. So you and I can work to figure it out and bring her to him as a surprise. I'm sure Nico will help too. And Dakota."

I nod. "Sounds like a plan."

~

During last hour, I didn't have anything to do for academic extension. So I go into the music room and grab a guitar, smiling at the wood in my hands. It's just what I need after a long day.

I start playing something random and soft, thinking on everything that'd happened.

Since people don't have anything interesting to focus on, they were all making up rumors about who could've been the thief of the guitar. Apparently Principal Parling figured it out, and he's going to have a talk with the accused after school. But that was just in the rumors too.

So basically I was just tired of everyone's conversation topics. It was the same thing every minute of the day.

I strum a D chord, a DmA7 chord, a G chord, and then an A chord. I liked the way it sounded, so I played it a few times and stuck some lyrics in front of it while my thoughts continued.