Regards/Acknowledgements

Hello, all!

Just wanted to say thank you for being here for the entire journey through Wronged. This is the most emotional story I've ever written that can get as realistic as possible. And I've written A LOT of stories (most not published on Wattpad or published at all).

Anyway, since it's the most emotional, it was also the most vulnerable piece of work that's ever come from my heart. In order to create such powerful things, you have to dig events and thoughts from your own heart and mind and transport it into the storyline somehow. It makes that real effect, ya know? Like it can actually help others relate who struggle with depression and anxiety or other mental illnesses.

And that's just another reason I wrote this story: to raise awareness for mental illness. As you can tell, it's a very serious matter that is life-damaging. And not everyone gets out of it the way Anna did. Some take their own lives because of it, or self-harm. And since it is Memorial Day and Mental Awareness Month, I figure today would be a day that can be hard on a lot of people who suffer from illnesses such as PTSD and depression and anxiety (etc).

Just know that you're not alone in this. My friend, too, has and does suffer from both depression (but is recovering.) I am here to talk to you if you need it, and so are others who care about you. Writing and being friendly on the Wattpad platform has helped me and my friend in ways that you have no idea have helped. I'm sure you can find something you love and make it your outlet as well. It's nice to find kind people who actually, genuinely care. And I care. I'm here if you need it.

NOW, away from the sad stuff.

THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE! All of you have a special place in my heart, especially those of you who have related to any of the characters in this story. And you all helped to motivate me to continue writing this story every single day.

However, there were two people who really just were my main motivators that I need to mention and give a shoutout to.

Those people are:

LlexieD

ayesharose4053

Thank you both so much for sticking with me and always leaving lovely comments!

I also have my idol authors on Wattpad that kept me inspired to write:

yuenwrites

sakz15

SadiaKaiser

Tag them (pretty please)!

I also think this person deserves a special shoutout just because she's been going through a lot lately. And I love her! She's been my friend (our friendship was founded on Wattpad, haha) for a long time now! Her name is:

dari1112

❤️

And finally, I have plenty of people that voted for me consistently almost or all of the time on almost every or every chapter (after waiting for updates). Those people are:

LlexieD

ayesharose4053

saltyaloisia

RayanneLeigh

AysieAyse

SkiesTheLimit13

Thegreatwellunknow

_teamstydia_

CharlotteMundy

namrta_preeti

singingchoirfreak

YouOnlyLiveOnce_05

_that0ddgirl_

Doriss16

DonnaSalas2

If I missed you, and you've been with me and waiting for chapters AND continuously voting, let me know and I'll add you in! Apologies if I did!

Thanks so much for everything! A story wouldn't be a story if it couldn't be told. And you all listened! So thank you for that.

I love you all so much.

AND DON'T WORRY THERE SHALL BE AN EPILOGUE AND BONUS CHAPTERS! I JUST WANTED TO PUT THANKS AND ALL THAT GOODBYE STUFF NOW SO I DON'T HAVE TO DO IT LATER!!

UPDATE:
Wronged is now available on Amazon for pre-order (ebook) until May 5th. On that same day, the paperback will also be released. It is a slightly pretty different plot line, but basically the same thing. Although you've already read the story, I would be so so so grateful if you'd help support me on my journey. I'm not even 16 yet, so this is all very scary right now. But thank you for all y'all's love!

- KC 🐳