• 22 •

PLEASE READ!!!

WARNING: MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES AHEAD. I RESEARCHED PSYCHOTIC MENTAL ILLNESSES BEFORE WRITING THIS. I SWEAR I AM NOT PSYCHO. ALSO I HAD MY AUNTY, WHO WRITES AWESOME THRILLERS AND MYSTERIES, WRITE THIS CHAPTER). I get shy of mature scenes. And I wouldn't even think of this repulsion buuuut I needed this scene put in. I just didn't know how.

- Diovanni's POV -

"That's disgusting!" She giggles, her gorgeous little smile planted on her lips.

"What?" The boy asks with a look that makes me want to murder him. A smug one. One that makes my little girl happy.

The smile I wore for her fades into a malicious snarl. She's not this punk's. She's mine. And the damn authorities who took her away from me will never get her back after I retrieve her.

I wanted to go out there long ago. He was getting too close to her. He was making her smile. Making her laugh. He shouldn't be able to do that. Only me.

And then the filthy bastard put his lips on her. On what's mine. He kissed her for too long, and she reciprocated. She needs to be punished for reciprocating. She needs to understand again, because she's obviously gotten disobedient and naïve without me.

My fists still shake at my sides, but I calm down. Don't worry. I take deep breaths and turn around, going back to the task at hand.

I dig through her bag, taking her panties and then her boot. She doesn't need it anymore. She'll be fine. I go over to the opposite ledge of the building behind the outer block where they can't see me and toss the boot over the building.

I smile to myself contently and meddle with the material. These adorable lace ones that accentuates her nicely. She still smells the same.

I sigh and shove the piece of clothing into my jacket pocket, going back to the door. I quietly open it and descend downstairs, picturing her perfect body in that little bikini. She looks so much like her mother.

She'd lost weight. That's the only thing I'm proud of her for. She hasn't been eating, like the good girl I brought her to be. Good girls don't eat food. They don't gain weight.

When I get back to the floor, I gesture a small wave to some employees here and there. They don't know me, but I've dressed in business attire, so they wave back.

Eventually I make it back outside and find my car, getting into the driver's seat. I can't help but just sit there and stare at the expensive vehicle that idiotic boy had brought my little girl in.

She was right in front of me when they came into the building. I've changed my hair and eye color and got a little plastic surgery to change bits and pieces of my appearance. She has a certifiable photographic memory, so I had to make some changes if I want to get close to her and get her back. When her eyes grazed right over me as she checked out the building and people, I knew it'd worked. I just acted like I was talking on the phone.

I've been so close to her. Watching her. Following her. I know I'm going to get my baby girl back. The only person in my way is that fucking boy. He's always with her. I'll kill him when I can make time for it.

I shake my head and rub my eyes, which are filling with tears. I want my baby girl back. My beautiful princess, that's what I called her: princess. I want my princess back.