Adopted By 5SOS

Chapter 1

  Valerie's POV

       I have been at this foster home for almost 4 years now. Every "meeting day", they pass on to a more younger child. Ms. Syone was my only friend really. The only one kind to me. Madison, Leah, and Bella were the ones I truly hated.

       Ms. Syone went to every one of our little dorms and told us meeting day was today. I did not start packing up like most children did to be disappointed over the fact they packed for nothing. I just got up and made my dorm neat. Thank god I didn't share it with anybody to have a mess everywhere. Once I finished, I laid down on my bed and read a book.

       I heard a knock on the door 20 minutes later and shot up putting my book down and opened the door. It seemed to be 4 teenage boys walking in front of me. I sat on my bed and cleared my throat. "Hi, I'm Luke. And you are?" Said one of them standing in front of me. "I-I'm Valerie." I replied nervously as Ms. Syone walked over and sat next to me. "Have you young men made a decision yet?" Asked Ms. Syone as all 4 boys stared at me. "I believe we have!" Said a red-haired one. It was obvious that it was dyed. Ms. Syone and the 4 boys walked out and closed the door as I laid down on my bed staring at my ceiling.

        5 minutes after the door swung open. The 4 boys came running in. "You're being adopted by us!" They said with smiles and joy in their faces. I quickly got out my suitcase and began packing everything I had. Books, clothes, everything. The boys started helping me pack up too. As we walked down stairs I saw Madison, Leah, and Bella. I hugged Ms. Syone and said bye. The three girls I hated most rolled their eyes and mumbled. All I really heard was "Why does SHE get to be adopted by 5 Seconds of Summer." Which came from Madison. I sighed and continued walking with the red-haired one and the one with blonde streaks while Luke and the curly haired one filled out papers.

       We all stopped in front of a black car and the red-haired one took my bags and put them in the trunk of the car. The blonde streaks haired one opened the door for me and I sat in the middle. He say next to me and the red-haired one sat on my other side of me. "So...ummm Valerie. I'm Michael, that's Calum." Said the red-haired one and I stared at them both. "W-who's the one with Luke?" I asked still nervous and confused why I actually am being adopted. "You must be talking about Ashton. Oh look, there they are right now." Said Calum.

         Ashton got in the driver's seat and Luke sat in the passenger's. Ashton looked back at me and smiled. "Hi Valerie, I'm Ash. Are you ready to go?" He asked me staring right into my eyes. "Uh um y-yes." I said clearing my throat and staring at each of them. "There's no need to be nervous, Val." Calum said with a hand on my shoulder. "Okay. I-I'll try not to." I said and showed a small smile to him and he smiled back.