Chapter 29.

Trigger warning! It recalls the rape!
_____________________________

Today's the day! I finally get out of the hospital! That means no more gross hospital food, needles, tests, a bed that's uncomfortable as hell, and no more being waken up for my blood pressure to be taken! I can also finally shower, ugh I feel so gross.

"Here honey let me help you" my dad says softly as he helps me out of the wheel chair. I guess it's protocol or something.

I smile at my dad and nod as he helps me out. For once my brothers actually aren't being asses. Well, Jake that is.

My dad rolls the wheelchair back up to the hospital and comes back, opening the door and getting in starting the car, pulling out of the parking lot.

"Dad can you turn the radio up?" I ask.

"Sure Hal." He smiles and turns it up. I look over at my brothers who are staring out the window, are they okay? What's up with them? I don't ask I just leave it be, maybe they're just tired from all of this, I sure as hell know I am.

Once we get back to the house my dad asks if I need any help but I shake my head and smile saying "no thanks dad" and I slowly and painfully get out myself, I guess he did quite the assault because I have bruising and tearing everywhere down there...I eventually get up and I slowly and painfully walk up the stairs saying "ow" every couple of minutes but I eventually get up there.

We walk in and the cool air hits me, the smell has become a little foreign even though it'd only been four days it smells better.

I walk to my room and lay on my bed, it's soooo comfortable. I honestly didn't know I missed it but I guess I did. I wrap myself up in my blankets and snuggle up falling asleep peacefully.

Flashback

"Meet me out behind the football field at lunch. I've got something to talk to you about, and it's an emergency.

-Charlie xx"

Well, ya see, you're pretty cute." He said walking closer and grabbing my hands making me smile. "And to be honest, we just want in your pants." He smirks as I back up, but into one of his friends. I try to make a run for it but that didn't get very far. Next thing I know is Charlie's friend has me in restraint as Charlie puts his hand in the hem of my pants and starts to kiss me
as I bite his lip causing him to punch me in the face giving me a black eye.

He pulls down my shorts and pulls my panties to the side as he touches me, rubbing me, fingering me roughly

He continues and stick his penis inside of me causing me to scream out in pain making his buddy cover my mouth, and his friends hold my legs apart

I want to die..

I shoot up screaming and crying when my dad rushes in the room to my side trying to hold me as I back up against the wall crying and rocking myself.

"Hal what's wrong???" My dad asks panicked.

I just continue crying and shaking my head when Tom comes in, "dad, can I talk to her?"

He nods and says "I'll be in the kitchen if you need me." And with that he walks out.