> JUNGKOOK'S ENDING <

3 MONTH LATER

>>// JUNGKOOK POV //<<

8 A.M. i stare at my alarm. Yeah, i can't sleep last night. I don't know what i was thinking about. When i was dream about Y/N 2 days ago, i start to thinking about her. She start to appear in my mind. Last time we meet after we check out from the hospital.

~flashback~

I start to packing my thing 'cause i have chek out from the ward. Is it Y/N check out too? I decide to look after her after this. After i pack my thing, i walk to Y/N room. My hyungs settle the others. Then i saw Y/N playing with her phone. She realize my existed.

"Ouh hye Kookie... er...are you already check out?" She ask me. I saw she still wear a hospital clothes.

"Err yeah... are you not check out yet?" I ask her while sit in the chair beside her.

"Nope... doctor said i will stay here in 2 days more. My body is still weak at all." She said while smile sweetly to me. Wow... i never think that she will be more preety in this close.

Then we have a small chatting until my hyungs called for me. She tell me that she will back in 2 days. So, after that. I decide to come in her house but... nobody in there. Did she moved out? Why she doesn't tell me?! Then i go back to my home with dissappointed.

~end of flashback~

Yeah, i really mad when she didn't tell me about that. But... i'm the one that she will be mad at all. I always treated her like a trash. I always find the problem with her. And now, i want to be with her and i miss her... a lot... i wonder where is she...

"Jungkook!!! We want to go out! Are you want to follow us?!" Namjoon hyung yelled from the living room.

"No hyung! I have somewhere to go!" I yelled back. Then i heard a door locked. Then i wear my black hoddie and ripped jeans. I walk out from the house and want go to the gym. I haven't work out for the 3 month... when i walking, i looked around. The bird chipping happily, the wind blow slowly to my hair. It's so beautiful to walking in this morning. Then i saw a familiar person from the far. She wear a grey hoddie and blue shoes. She stare at the old house. I have seen this person... but who is-... Y/N?!

I ran to her with my full speed. Then she turn saw me. She surprise like as me. Yeah, this is unexpected meeting.

"H...hey... Kookie..." she greeted me. Awhh, it's a long time i didn't hear she called me that.

"H.. hello Y/N... what are you doing... here?" I ask her while point at the old house. Then she turn back to that old house. Yeah, it's broken like a hell and creepy. I bet nobody there.

"This.... Natasha's house..." she said while looking down. Wait... Natasha's house?

"Natasha's house? But what are you want to do?" I ask her. Then she point me the keys. The gold keys. And have a capital N. Without hesitated, she walk to the old house and unlock the door. It's working! Wait, did she... want to walk in?!

"Wait... what are you doing? It's dangerous!" I said while grab her hand.

"Don't worry. I know this place well. I grow up in here..." she said while smile. It's a... fake smile. Then we enter the house. It's to many dust and have the old stuff. She walk upstairs and i follow her.

"Hey! Don't you scared?!" I whisper to her.

"Nope. Why i want to scared to my bestfriends house?" She said.

"Yeah.. how if there have a-"

"Ghost? Heh, you are the scaredy cat..." she said. What.. me the scaredy cat? Then we arrive at one room with blue door. She push it slowly. It's to dark and creepy.. yeah... she step in and look around that room. I follow her.