> NAMJOON'S ENDING <

■■■■ AFTER 3 MONTH ■■■■

>>// Y/N POV //<<

I was walking in the city with my hands in the pocket. It's a winter now. And it's been 3 month since the incident occurred. Uncle give me 3 month for rest. Yeah, i was just kill the devil of mafia in this world.

Daewhi life with me and still be the secret agent. I stop from the school and i don't know about BTS. I don't have any news about them. After i come out from the ward, that's a last time we meet. And they just disappear just like that. Did they do a bad work again?

I walk and walk for enjoying the view in this city

I walk and walk for enjoying the view in this city. I sit in the bench at park and looking around me. I saw a girl playing with her family. Camping together... with their parents. I don't know how it feel like. Yeah, i never doing that with my parents.

I saw a couple pairs sit on the tree and chatting happily. Wow, it's really fun right? Have someone in our life for loving and take care of themselve. I hope that i can feel like them.

"It's good for have someone in our live. Forever..." i whisper to myself.

"But you already have me..." a voice appear in my back. I turn to that person.

"Namjoon?" I said slowly... Then i stand up.

"Hey Y/N... it's been 3 month right?" He says. He put his hand in the pocket too.

"Er.. yeah, how are you?" I said while looking down.

"I'm fine... why you not come to school?" He ask me. Seriously duh?

"I take a rest... it's my holidays." I say. Then he cupped my face close to him.

"Y/N... i very miss you so much. Why you just disappear like that?" He ask me.

"Not me, you are the one who disappear." I said. Then the we silent for a while.

"Y/N... will you... ermm..." he hesisated.

"What..." i said while come close to him. Then i saw his cheeks is red.

"Hahahahaha, you are so cute at all..." i said while cross my arms.

"Shut up you." He said.

"What if i don't want to?" I said while pull out my tongue.

"You!!" He said then he chased me. We run and run until we arrived at ice cream shop.

"Hey, i want an ice cream since you lose to chased me..." i said. He stand infront me and take a breath.

"What?? Are you crazy? It's a winter!" He said and still take a breath. Hahaha, he's so cute.

"Yeah, i don't care..." i said while looking away.

"Okey, what if you treat me... pizza?!" I said while jump like a kids.