part 23 [ eight ]

>>// JIMIN POV //<<

All the time teacher teach, we just stared at Y/N. Yeah, i kinda worried about her 'cause that Jaehwan and Minho guy. Y/N still didn't know about them.

"Hyung, we must tell Y/N about them." Taehyung says to Namjoon with whisper.

"Do you think that Y/N must believe us? 'Cause we're mafia too... i don't think that it's would working. She's to mean with us." Jin said. Yeah, that's right.

"But, since she come here... we got a lot change. She can fight too. What do you think?" Yoongi says.

Yeah, we have a lot change before this. Jungkook don't bring a girl to home like always. And we don't fuck any girl since we meet Y/N.

"We never save anybody before this... but, we save Y/N and Daewhi... why? I need a strong  reason. And it's lucky that our boss don't know about this. If he's knew, we will died." Namjoon says. It's weird for us too.

"And no one can take our heart like this. And make us smile. This is the first time we saw the girl like her..." Hoseok says.

"And she's the one who not interesting with us. Not like the others. Always chasing us and ask for date or sex." I said.

"I always ask myself... who is she? Why since she transfer in here, we got a lot of murder cast. And the mask girl appear..." Jungkook says.

"I don't know, she's so interesting that make me want to know about her. We never care for someone before." Namjoon says. Yeah, me too. I really want to know about her.

"And her lips is so soft... i like it when she kiss me~" Taehyung says while close the eye enjoying the feel. What.... what he means??

"She... kiss you??" Jungkook ask.

"Yeah, it's because i give the blood to her...for the recieved, she give me a kiss." he said while smile proudly. Ouh noooo... i want it too!!

"Yahh, it's not fair!! We want it too!" Hoseok says.

"Well, i'm special for her..." he said.

"But i got the nickname from her... she call me Hobi~" Hoseok says while cross his arm. What the hell? It's not fair!! When the dancing class, we saw Y/N hug him, now he got the nickname from her???

"What the hell you guys! You got that from her? Ouh no... i want that nickname too!" Jungkook says.

"I will give you nickname, babe~" the one girl infront of us says to Jungkook.

"Ew, no... i want it from Y/N." he said with cold tone. Actually, all of us want it.

"What?! What she have that we don't?! We're pretty than her." the second girl says.

"But i think Y/N is more better than you all." Namjoon said. Yeah.. that's right.

"Aishh!! I'm really hate that girl!" She said and turn to her friends. We just laughing at them.

~skip time~ *after school*

We all go to our locker. Yeah, our locker is beside each other.
            _________________________

| NJ | JIN | YG | HS | JM | TH | JK |

Then we walk to gate. Then we saw Y/N. We walk to her.

"Y/N, we need to talked..." Namjoon said while touch her shoulders.

>>// Y/N POV //<<