part 7 [ the reason ]

~skip day~

I stood in there like statue.

"Where am i?" I whisper to myself. What only i saw just darkness. One light over up me.

"Y/N..." Someone call me. That's voice is familiar.

"Natasha??!! Are you in there? Where are you?!" I shouted while cried loudly. Then i saw a figure. It's Natasha!! She look at me with worried face.

"Natasha!!! Where've you been? I miss you so much!" I hug her tightly. She even hug me back.

"Y/N... I don't have time, i need to warn you." She says while hold my waist.

"Warn? What is it?" I ask curiously.

"When they heard that you are still alive, they must kill you, you must be carefull. Watch your step and be ready." She says while cry.

"Don't worry, i will take the revenge for you and my parent's." I says while smile. Happy to see my bestie again.

"But you must know the truth. If you want to know, ask your brother. I have to go now." She says while step back.

"What?!! Nooo!! Don't leave me again Natasha!! Please!!" I running to her. But when i run to her, she disappear.

"Natasha!!!"

....

I sitting in my bed and breath in relief. The truth? What the truth? My brother? He know everything?! I must go to ask him! I checked my alarm. 6.45.a.m.

..............

What the hell?!!!! Why my alarm isn't ringging! Shit i'm late. I'm still transfer in that school only one week! I don't want to be late! Shit shit shit!! I take a fast shower, wear my uniform, my thing, wear my shoes and take my penny. I ride my penny that faster i can. Then i arrived at entrance. I check the time... 6.55.. Wow, i made it in 10 minutes only? That's amaizing.

Then i got my leg to my locker. I put my penny *just imagine that penny is small to okey😂*
And my book. I look at my period. PE class. Okey i take my clothes and change.

This time i must ask Bambam about the truth

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

This time i must ask Bambam about the truth. Is he really know about the truth? Why he's not told me!

After i change, i run to basketball court. When i arrived, Bambam still not there yet. Only student and BTS in there. Like always, flirting with girls. What a life. Then they saw me and smirk. I smirk tho. And i looked away.

"Gudmorning class." Finally Bambam appear.

I glare at Bambam and go into him. "Dude, we need to talk". He just raise his eyebrow.

"About what? Wait i want to discuss with student about what to do with PE." Then he tell to student what to do. And pull me.

"So, what you w-"