part 14 [ lost again ]

Now, i'm here in 3 weeks. Still study in this idiot school. And i don't catch that bastard boss yet. Damn it! I just still study in here and watch every move by BTS. I want to find the location that BTS always go but when i try to scan it, i just saw a black screen. I don't know what happen. Today is weekend. So i though i want to stay at home but... i'm bored at all.. so i decide to take a walk.

My body is very weak. Maybe because that i work to much in these day. I wear my black hoddie and step out. I walking in the street. Then, i pretend that someone following me. Shit... i'm very tired to fight at all. I decide to just run from them. But they don't give me a choice.

Just ignore the last part. Just watch until 2.10.

After that, i want to go to the speedmart. I just want to eat junk food since i don't have a diet. I buy a coffee and potatoes chip. Then i walk to go home. I saw someone stop infront me. He look at me. That's... Jungkook. I guess, he want to kill me.

He suddenly ran at me while say

"Sorry Y/N",

but i easly dodge it. Come on, i've trained for this. He through his fist at me and i easily move out their way. His last punch, i caught. I punch him and pin him to the wall. I whisper to him,

"Have you ever heard that word said, know your enemy before you attacked them?"

"But you don't know who i am." he whisper back. The people start to crowded around us.

"What if i know all about you? Even your Hyungs?" I whisper back.

Then i walk away leave the blank kookie in there from the crowded and go to my home. I think that to dangerous to walk alone. I fall into my bed and my phone is ringging. #na pitta nummul#  *Bambam oppa* wae? Is he miss me? Then i pick up.

Hello? - me

Y/N... i need your hel... help.. - Bambam

What?!! Are you okey oppa??!! - me

Please... j.. just come... i will send you m.. my location. - Bambam * hang up*

Shit! What is happening now? Just earlier i fight with unknowman and Jungkook. Now what?!! Then my phone ringging. It's message. It's bambam location!

Wait... i have a feeling something wrong. This is... near with my sister house?!!

Damn it!! Damn it!!! Damn it!!! Why Bambam don't just say that is in his house?! Shit! I run away from my house, i wear my earpice then i connected with Daewhi.

"Daewhi!!! Can you hear me?!!" I yell.

"Yeah Y/N.. why? Anything happen?" He reply. Probably just wake up.

"Daewhi, listen here!! I want you to scan my brother's cctv in his house 10 minutes ago!! Now!! And tell me what's going on!!" I shouted while running. Aishh... i need to speed up.

"Wait..."

"Y/N!!! There are people attacked your brother house!! But..-"

"I will call you back!!" I off my earpiece and i arrived at my brothers house. Shit!! I hope Omar is alright. I saw the door is broken. And silent? Maybe have a fight. Damn it! I pull out my gun from my waist and burst in the house and saw someone fall on the floor. I run to that body.

Shit... i'm lated.

"Lisa! Shit! What is going on now?!" i shouted to her while hug her tightly. She open her eyes.