> HOSEOK'S ENDING <

AFTER 3 MONTH (AT THE STORE)

>>// Y/N POV //<<

I grab a junkfood and another food for a week. Then the door bell is ringging. Someone enter the store. I turn to that person. Ouh... it's not a someone. It's a some people... and it's BTS.

They stare at me like want to eat me. Then i looking away and continues my thing. Aishh... why now? Why why why whyyyyy!! After that, i pay for the food and walk away.

"Y/N!!" Someone yelled my name. Then i turn back to him.

"Ouh.. hello..." i said then bowed. He bowed too.

"Where you want to go?" He ask me. Then his friends come joined him.

"Er... home?" I said.

"Can we talk?" He ask me. Then he turn to his friend and give signal to leave. He come close to me and pull me somewhere...

"Yah!! Where are we going!" I shouted to him.

"Just follow me... you will know soon..." he smile to me. Ouh my sunshine...

"Hoseok! Seriously??" I said while shaked my head. Then we arrived at the school. Wait, why he's bring me here?

"Hey, what are we doing here?" I ask him. Then he smile sweetly to me. Ouh God.. my heartue!

"This is... the place that first time... we meet..." he says while put his hand into the pocket.

"Er... so?" I ask him again. Then he pull me into the school.

"Yah!! What are you doing! We can't enter it! It's a school holiday!" I yelled to him.

"Don't worry, i always do like this when i feel lonely." Then we running and arrived at...

" Then we running and arrived at

dancing studio....

"This is the place that we know each other. And dance together... come on!" He said and pull me towards the studio. Then we dance together until we feel tired. We both rest on the floor together and take a breath.

"It's very fun!!" He yelled. I just laugh.

"Er, Hoseok... what do you want to talk too?" I ask him. Then his face change to serious one. Wae? Where is the Hobi that i meet earlier?

"Y/N... i want to tell you something before late..." he says. I just wait for what he want to say.

"Actually... i think that.. i love you..." he said. Then my eyes became wide. What... the...

"Yeah i know. I shook too... but, i knew it that i love you. When you be with Minho and Jaehwan, i feel like... jealous. I don't know why. But i'm sure that i like you.. No.. i LOVE you..." he said while looking at my eyes and smile. I can't help myself to stare at his smile.