part 15 [ hattori hanzo sword ]

>>// Y/N POV /<<

I running to place that Namjoon give me. And that place is too far. Aishh.. why i don't bring my penny or my motorbike??!! Then i hear someone call me.

"Y/N!! Come!!" Ouh.. that's Jin. What are they doing?? I stop from running and turn to them.

"Wahh Y/N, why you running so fast??" Namjoon ask me.

"I want to find that bastard. Why are you all here? Are you not going to do anything else?" I ask.

"Well, actually... we want to hel-"

"Help? No... i don't need your help. I'm fine." I interrupt Yonggi. Why they want to help me? Don't they think that i is their enemy?

"Y/N, you can't do this alone Y/N... In that place is to many people. You can't fight with them al-"

"I say i don't need your help. I can do it myself. Just go away. Don't take risk for your life." I said in angry tone. Then they became silent.

"Well, if you don't want us to help you... then take this..." Jungkook give me a sword. Then i pull it out.

"Hattori Hanzo steel?! So... you all the one who stole this sword huh??" I surprise. Fuck. This sword is very expensive bruh...i never expected that i have this sword in my hand... And the legend one.

"Okey i got to go." With that, i running leave them away. I don't want to put they in dangerous because of me.

>>// AUTHOR-NIM POV //<<

"Hyung, why is she so stubborn? We just want to help her." Jungkook ask Namjoon.

"Yeah.. That she think that she can handle it by herself?" Jimin added.

"No guys, she's not like that. She just don't want to take a risk for ourlife. And she don't want us to died." Namjoon said. They just raise their eyebrows.

"What are you talking about?" Taehyung ask.

"Don't you see? When she come at our house, did she bring Daewhi or anyone with her? No right? It's because she don't want to put them in dangerous. And that's all because we're dangerous too." Namjoon said. They just nodded.

"But why she want to find Dahyun?" Taehyung ask again.

"Aishhh this kid." Jin palm himself.

"Don't you heard what she told to us? It's because Dahyun killed her brothers." Hoseok added. And Taehyung just nodded.

"Namjoon, i want to meet with Daewhi." Yonggi says.

"For??" Namjoon ask.

"I want to ask about Y/N since they are couple. I'm very curious about Y/N. I really want to know about her more. Please??" Yonggi begging to Namjoon with puppy eyes.

"Okey okey, we will go to meet him. Please just don't do that puppy eyes. It's to ugly!" Namjoon says. Then Yonggi hit Namjoon shoulders.

All of them go to Daewhi house but he's not there. Then Jin called Daewhi.

Hello?? - Daewhi

Hello? This is Daewhi right? - Jin

Err.. yeahh.. who's talking? - Daewhi

Well, it's me... Seokjin - Jin

Seokjin? T...The BTS? - Daewhi

Yeah.. can we meet? We have something to ask you. - Jin

O.. okey.. where? When? - Daewhi

Now, in **** cafe. ASAP!!! - Jin *hang up*

"Okey done!" Jin says. Then they go to **** cafe.