part 24 [ uncovered?? ]

>>// Y/N POV//<<

"What are you doing Lee Y/N! Why you get into the fight?! You just transfer in here about 1 month ago!" The old women yelled at me. They call her principal. Yeah, scaredy principal.

"She start the fight first, not me. And i have a witness if you don't believe me." I said while looking away. It's true that's not me. Yeah, i got into the fight.

~~~~~~~ FLASHBACK ~~~~~~~~

"I will kill you!!!" She said. Then she ran to me with wood stick. I dodge it.

"Ouh come on, you really can't fight, don't you?"

Then i hold her arms and throw the bet away. I pull her hair and punched her once and she fell down.

"I told you, if i punched you once, you will lose."

"What happen in he- ouh maigosh!!! Yah Y/N!! What are you doing!!" The principal yelled at me.

I just stare at the unconscious body infront of me.

"LEE Y/N!!! My office! Now!!!" She said and walke away.

~~~~~~ END OF FLASHBACK ~~~~~

And... that's why i'm here.

"What?! But how could you beating my daughter?!" She said.

Wait... did she said the word.... daughter??

"So what? The principal's daughter can do anything what they want? You think that i will follow your order miss? I'm sorry but that's not my opinion. I never care if she a principal daughter or even Prime Minister's daughter. It's not like she can develop the school with that attitude Mrs. Principal."

"How dare you speak back to me?! Go now! I give you a detention!! Meet me tomorrow after school! Go now!" She yelled.

Good. I got a detention. NICE. Huurrgggghhhhh, this is so annoyed me... a lot actually. Then i walk away and slam the door.

I walk out and saw Minho, Jaehwan and Daewhi. They look at me with worried face. Then i saw that girl with plaster in her mouth with her little dog. She saw me and she smirked.

"What? Want another wound in your face, 'princess'?" I mocked her and she walked faster.

"Come here, i will treat this wound."

Someone pull me to the nurse room.

"Go to home first!! I will fine!!" I yelled to Jaehwan and Minho. And we arrived at nurse room. Then that person turn to me.

"Next time, don't make me scared out of the  death."

"I'm sorry. But i can handle it with myself."

"Yeah. And you never think about person that loved you."

I just silent myself. I know he might getting mad at me.

"I forget to tell you about Eunha..." he sigh and said while treat my wound. He put the plaster. So that's her name...

"I don't care about her either, she's so annoyying."

"Y/N, calm down okey? It's just for a while. After this, we can be free."

"But i'm not catch that bastard yet, Daewhi. I wonder who is he... or she. Or whateverrr." I said while cross my arm.

"Chill my sister, you must trust me..." he said. Then some question popped out from my brain in sudden.

"Daewhi, are you don't have a lil sister or brother?" I ask him. Then he sigh.