part 8 [ what?? ]

>>// STILL DAEWHI POV //<<

I turn to her and bowed then greeted her

"Hello.. my name is Lee D-"

"Lee Daewhi... i already know that." She says with cold tone.

She's not turn to me but i can see a smirk appear in her face. And how did she know my name? Then she turn to me with smile. She's so familiar.

Wait the minutes.... it's can't be her!!! No way!!

"Y/N??!!!! Y... y.. you..??"

"Yes i am... erm.. surprise? Hehe." she says with smile. What the hell?! Is she a AGENT 001?! But how?!!!

>>// Y/N POV //<<

"AGENT 001, this is AGENT 024... Daewhi... i already told you about him right?" My uncle says.

"Yes uncle..." i easly says.

"Un...uncle????" Daewhi says while still confuse.

"Yeahh.. and hi.. i'm Y/N. Your new partner... You know that this is my first time to work with partner right?" I says with smile and put. *author-nim, why write ' hi i'm y/n'.. he already know it* (a/n : ...... ok just go to the next point)

"I don't understand... How you... be... a..-"

"Agent? Well, you know all about me.. but you never see my face. Actually everybody in this company already know that my identity must be hided..." I telling him.

"So.... that's why you transfer in my school. For all this time you know about me, but i never expected that you are the agent tho... and not the ordinary agent. An AGENT 001!! So i understand now why you say that we will be friends that day..." He says while smile. I just smile back. Wow, this kids is very excited. Well, not anyone can be my partner. Only the person i choose is the lucky in this company.

"So... AGENT 024, AGENT 001 will tell you what you both must do and you must follow all order from her. If you betrayed her, she will kill you no matter what." Uncle says while cross his hands. Then he gave me a bag. "In this bag have everything that AGENT 024 need to help you, now i will give responsible of him to you. Take care of him, Y/N." He added.

I just nodded and tell Daewhi to go to my office. He just follow me with no question. Then we arrived at my office, He just look at my office like aweeeee.

"Sit here."

"I still surprise with your identity Y/N... but i'm very happy that you are my partner and the people who i know. And i'm the lucky person in this world!" He says while i give him a paper.

"Yeahh.. i know... now i will tell you what you must do... but before that, i will tell you something." I open the bag that uncle give me.

>>// DAEWHI POV //<<

She open the bag and stared blankly. Then she give me a earpiece. I stare at her face. Full of emotionless and sadness. A regret and fear in her eyes. 

"I take you to be my partner because i want someone who already know all about IT. When i heard that you school as same with me, i think that i must take you because you will always with me right? And i can keep my eyes on you." She said with motionless. Where is the Y/N that i saw earlier?

"Yes miss." i answer.

"Just call me Y/N.. when we do mission, call me 001. It's that clear?" She says.. i just nodded.

"Okey first, you must know that group name BTS in our school right?" She ask me.

"Yeah, that's why i transfer in there to watch for them." I answer.