part 6 [ we meet again ]

>>// DAEWHI POV //<<

What she's means not trust anyone? Did anything happen?

Suddenly we heard someone slam the table.

BAMM!!!

What the he-... i turn my gaze towards who slam the table. I blanked... ou-uh.. This is not good. Very not.

Then Y/N raise her gaze to that girl and get up. Then she smirk... wae? She's not afraid? This girl is gonna die i though. I just stay with silent in myself. Why she smirk like they already know each other?

>>// Y/N POV //<<

We heard someone slam the table. I turn my gaze towards that person. The familiar face. Rose? Jennie? And with 5 another student included Wendy and Irene.  I read their nametag. Tzuyu... Sana... Sinb... I guess that Wendy girl already told them. My anger is come when i saw them but i just calm down and don't show any reaction. And i saw many student in outside the class.

Well, we gonna have a drama today.

Then i look at Daewhi. He's sweated? He's afraid? Are them a ghost or what? Maybe because they are bulliest. Heh, what the fucking scaredy cat agent. Then i just pretend that nothing happen.

"Where is the new student?!" Jennie yelled. I stand up from my sit and turn to them.

"I am..." i raised my hand.

"W-what are you doing?!" Daewhi whisper to me.

"Yahh!! How dare you mess with Wendy!!" Rose yelling at me. I already told you guys that i'm not fucking like when people raise their voice towards me right? And she's not recognize me? Well, i will make them remember me again.

"So what? You want to fight with me? Want to kill me? And want to deal with me again? FRIENDS?" I said with cold tone and smirk.

"Who want to be your friends idiot?!" She says. Wow, this idiot is really not recognize me yet.

>>// ROSE POV //<<

Friends? What the hell?? Who is she to call me her friends? Deal? What deal? And why is she so familiar to me?

"Opss, i mean, old friends." She added while smile innocently and sit on the table.

Old friends? Huh?? Since when we be a friends? I don't get any idea what she's talking about.

"Old friends? Are we have meet each other before? I don't fucking know who you are bitch..." Jennie said in anger tone.

"Wow, i don't think you really extra idiot than i though... You know my name right? " She said with calm down tone.

Name? I saw her nametag... Y/N... Y/N... that name and her voice it's sounds familiar to me.

"Maybe you don't remember me. But i'm sure, you must remember your old 'friends' right? Natasha? I mean, ex-friends." She said while cross her hands.

Natasha? Natasha... Natasha... Nata-...Wait the minute... Y..Y..Y/N??!!! What the fuck!! What is she doing in here!! Why she is still alive?! I though she already died... Shit... Why i don't recognize her earlier than before?!

●●●●♡MEANWHILE♡●●●●

>>// TAEHYUNG POV //<<

We're all walk in the hallways and hear someone yelling in our class.

"Yah! How dare you mess with wendy!"