part 12 [ second victim ]

>>// TAEHYUNG POV //<<

Now we arrive at the dancing studio. I saw all student already in there. And i saw Y/N smirk at us.. again.. she is so creepy. And mistery too.

Then teacher come in.

"Hello student. I'm your dancing teacher. Mrs.yoojin. And i saw a new student face here. Can you two introduce yourself?" Teacher point to Y/N and Jackson. They both come infront.

"Hello, i'm Jackson. Nice to meet you."

"Hi, i'm Y/N."

Just that? Wow, so short.

"Y/N... can you show us your dance? I really want to saw your skills. Show me what you have." Teacher said. Y/N just nodded and take a deep sigh. Then she begin.

What the holly fucking shit?! I never know that Y/N can dance better than us. And she dance with Jimin song. She is really talented and hot. Why she hided her talent? Then I turn to my hyungs and i saw their jaw dropped.

Then their girlfriends slap to their face. Hahaha so funny. Sinb hit my shoulders.

"Yahhhh.. why you look at Y/N like that? We can dance better than her." She yelling.

Heh... Better? I think Y/N is better.

"Goodjob Y/N!!" Teacher excitedly clap while cheered. All student in there clap and cheering too. She just looking at us with emotionless. Well, she always like that.

Then the other student practice their dance.

"Guys, you saw Y/N dance? She dance with my songs!!" Jimin says.

"Yeahh, are she is our army? I'm glad that i have a swag army like her." Yonggi hyung said.

"And pretty tho" Jungkook added.

"And smart too" Namjoon says.

"And brave too" Jimin said.

"Yeah yeah yeah stob it guys... don't you all dare to fall in love with her! You all already have a girlfriends!" Jin hyung said.
Yeahh.. that's right.

But i hate my girlfriend.

Aishhh Y/N.. who are you? Why you make all of us being like this? I never expected that i can fall for you. Maybe just because you're different with other girls. Yeahh.. she's very different.

"Well, actually... i want to break up with my girlfriends. Because she's to bored at all." Hoseok said. Wae? She fall to Y/N tho? Daebakk...

"Me too..." Jin hyung said.

"Waee??!! But you just-"

"Well, my girlfriends is so bored too.. so i don't care. We are playboy anyway, remember?" Jin hyung interrupt me. Okey now... all of us is fall in love with her.

"Yeah me three.." Jungkook says.

"Me four" i said.

"Er.. me five?? Hehe..." Jimin says.

"Me six..." yonggi hyung said. Then we all turn to Namjoon hyung.

"What? I don't have a girlfriend anymore... she died okey. but it's okey when i have new girlfriend right? So i'm in." He said. Heh? I though that he sad when Rose died.