> JIN'S ENDING <

IN THE MORNING ~after 3 month~

>>// Y/N POV //<<

KRING!!!! *PANGG!!*

I slap my alarm. It's always fucking annoyed me. Then i sitting lazily in the bed and blank. Yeah, it's 'cause i just get up. It's a normal thing. My holidays almost done.

Yeah, i got a rest for 3 month after i'm completed my mission. I turn to my side and stare at the person beside me.

"Honey~ wake up~ it's time to take a shower...' i whisper to his ear.

"Eomma~ let me sleep~"

Yeah, that's my son. I just smile and take a shower. After that i walk downstairs and walk towards the kitchen. I will give Omar rest for a while.

"Hey, Y/N... i'm hungry~" my brother talk to me while rubbed his hair. I bet he's just wake up.

"Go wash yourself first. Then i will make you a pancake..."

With that, he walk to the bathroom. Then i feel like someone grab my clothes.

'Eomma~ i'm hungry~"

He said while rubbed his eyes. Haha he's so cute.

"Yes honey. The pancake is ready. Now go and take a sit."

Then he pull out the chair and climb up. I put the pancake to the table and put some to him. Then he ate happily.

"Waaahh, it smell so good~"

My brother appear from my back. Then he take a sit. I sit too and eat while chatting with them. After we ate, i tidy the table and wash the dishes.

"Eomma~ i'm so bored today. Can we go out in this evening with uncle Daewhi?"

"Okey, but uncle Daewhi have to work. We can go to the playground..."

i said then he jumped happily. After that i told Omar to take a shower and be ready. I wear a grey hoddie and jeans with black shoes. I bring my bags. I put my thing in my bags. Then we walk out. Daewhi already go to the company cause he have a mission. Then we arrived at playground.

"Eomma, i want to play there!" Omar said

"Okey honey. Be careful okey? And don't go anywhere."

Then he nodded and run away. I sit in the bench and keep my eyes on Omar. Then my phone have a notification. A message from unknown number.

'Hey Y/N. Would you like to meet?'

Heh. Who is it? Nahh.. nevermind. I just ignore the message and turn to Omar. But i can't see him anywhere.

"Omar???"