> JIMIN'S ENDING <

AFTER 3 MONTH

>>// JIMIN POV //<<

KRING!!!!

"Urgh... fuck..." i wake up because of my annoyed alarm. Then i get my ass stand up and take a shower. Then i wear my clothes and walk downstair to the living room and sit on the couch. The others member doesn't wake up yet.

It's a autumn now. And it's been 3 month after we go out from the ward and the last time we meet with Y/N. We move out to Jin hyung house. I don't know why but i feel like... i miss her. I want her to be with me now.

"Hey hyung..." a lazy voice reprimand me from back.

"Ouh hey Tae..." i said while open the TV. Then he sit down beside me.

"They not wake up yet?" I ask him.

"Yeah, but i saw Jungkook already awake." He said while hug the pillow. Then we watch a tv. I checked my time. 10.PM.

"I want to go out. It's boring here. You want to follow me?" I ask him. He shaked his head. Then i go to my room and wear my sport shoes, grey hoddie and ripped jeans. Since the park is near with our house, i decide to take a walk. Then i arrived at the park.*park jimin XD lol*

"Arghh.. it's so beautiful... in here..." i said while sitting on the bench. I take a deep breath. It's so peace. After 10 minutes, i decide to walk again. I look around and saw a big tree... and a girl... wait... why she's so familiar to me?? Then she turn around. It's like, she's crying? Then i walk to her.

"Hello miss.. are you okey?"

>>// Y/N POV //<<

I wake up in the early morning. It's been 3 month now... i take a short shower and wear my clothes. Since now it's a autumn, i decide to take a air. I wear a black hoddie, blue shoes and jeans. I take a key in my bag and put the gun in my waist. I must always be careful. I walk out from my room and go to Daewhi room.

"Oppa... i want to go out.. can you take care of Omar?" I ask. Then the door is open. A sleep coala appear infront me while rubbed his eyes.

"Hurgh.. what..." he said. Then he look at me.

"Take care of Omar. I have a place to go... and don't mess the house.." i said. The he nodded. I walk downstair and walk out. I lock the door and walk. I walk until i arrived at the place i want to go. Natasha's old house. There is no body in here. And creepy too. A broken window. The door is locked. Then i take a key and open the door. It's unlocked. I take a deep breath and walk in. The stuff in there is covered with a white cloth.

Then the old memories appears in my mind

Then the old memories appears in my mind. There's in the kitchen where she always cooking for me. There's in the living room where we always joking around and watch a movie. Then i walk upstairs. There have a 3 rooms. First room is the her closet. Second room is a bathroom. And lastly room, Natasha's room.