interview #42 @TashTypes

1 what's one Wattpad goal? 

to continue to build a community and be proud of what I post.

 2 what's a piece of advice you'd give a newcomer? 

 write what you want to write. Not what is trending or popular at the time (unless that's what you want to write, of course). The more fun you have with your book, the better quality it will be. 

3 what's your favorite aspect of Wattpad?

 Being able to connect with people right across the world. 

4 what's your favorite color? 

pink - light pink and grey. 

5 do you have any other creative outlets? 

Nope.

 6 what's the best way to spend a day? 

with family, and time to write of course. 

7 what's your favorite movie? 

i don't really have a favorite movie; i tend to watch tv shows a lot more. 

8 what's your dream vacation

Disney World in Orlando with the entire family. 

9 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

 Harry Styles, and idk, just normal stuff I guess? 

10 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

 I don't have a favorite author. Believe it or not, I don't read all that much. (I'm trying to read more!) but i prefer to do the writing ;)

11 how would you celebrate a publishing deal? 

Probably Cry

Request time!

 I'm currently rewriting my 2016 Watty Award winning book, Death by Disney. It has come such a long way from where it started. I'm very proud of it :)