Chapter 2

"Katri can you serve behind the bar today? I need to go and pick up Martin" Helen pouted as she called me by the nickname she gave me.

"Yeah, have fun" I replied with a smile as i finished fixing my clothes.

"Thanks you so much Bebe!" She hugged me for a second before packing her stuff as fast as she could.

She winked at me before disappearing behind the main door.

Saturday night, another busy day at Olympic Paradise, men already making themselves comfortable and asking for the two things they enjoyed the most: Semi-naked girls and a good vessel filled of alcohol.

The flashing lights and coloured smoke showed that the musical show was about to start.

The customers cheered as some dancers started to come out of the backstage wearing their incitings "fresh" costumes dancing in sincrony to Party Monster by Krewella.

My gazed was nailed at the original yet inciting show forgetting that i was still working.

"Hey Katrina" A voice snapped me out of my thoughts back to my job.

I turned my head to the front standing properly. Again that mysterious guy from the other night.

He was wearing the same types of clothes as yesterday but this time his hat was white with multiple cash signs all over it.

"Justin? How are you?" I flashed him a wide smile as i started to clean the bar table eventhought it was relatively clean.

"Im good, how is your finger" He tilted his head resting it on his hand.

I couldn't describe his emotions due to his massive sunglasses that covered his face.

"Good thanks" His affection towards my health drew a warm smile in my face which i couldn't hide.

"D-do you have time for me now?" He asked trying not to sound very pushy.

I looked at him for a second wondering why he had such a big curiosity in me. I mean, there other girls more attractive than me and probably more experienced in whatever he was looking for. But one thing was sure, he wasn't like the other men in the club.

"Well i don't know, this place is quite full" I didn't want to sound like I was rejecting him but i wasn't there to just sit and talk.

"Oh, i see... I just came to see you but if you are busy I can come another day" Again i perceived that upsetting tone the broke my heart into millions of pieces.

I sympathized his so cute aim. Still it made me even more curious about his persona.

He stood slowly as if he was holding a million rocks.

As if it was possible my heart broke into millions of pieces again.

"Wait! We can have a little chat, there is no much going on" He stopped on his tracks turning around brightening me with his wonderful aligned teeth. He sat back on his seat even more cheered.

"You are amazing..." He quickly said bending forward to me.

I smiled faintly, he was so cute and yet so mysterious i didn't even know what to feel about him, maybe he was looking for a friend.

"So Justin, if you don't mind me asking, what are you looking for in here?" I asked trying not be very busybody despite my curiosity towards him.

"I..." He tried to say something leaving his mouth half opened but it was like he couldn't find the words to say it. "I come sometimes with my friends, I like this place to relax"

Finally the secret revealed. I knew he was like the others despite his way of acting.

"Did I say something wrong?" His face got paled and his knuckles tensed nervously.

"No... i mean, that's what everyone here searches for" I faked a smile shrugging my shoulders.

"But... you don't seem comfortable about it, do you hate me? He hastened to say biting his bottom lip harshly.

His behaviour was totally out of normality. Maybe I accidentally did a misunderstood facial expression that caused him to question me that but why would he care if I like him or not?

Probably it was the little hope i had on him to be different, but he was different somehow.

"Why would I hate you?" I couldn't hold a small chuckle.

"I don't know, that's why I asked you" My smile faded as I saw that he wasn't joking, even with those massive sunglasses on i could tell he was nervous and totally serious about this.

"Justin i don't hate you, Why would I hate someone that i don't know?" It was more of a rhetorically question but yet he nodded making his Adams apple to move up and down.

"So, can we see each other one day out of work so you can be more relaxed?" I saw his jaw clenching and his hand shaking a little.

I found it extremely cute and weird at the same time.

Is he asking me out for a date?

This was surely the weirdest thing that has happened to me up to date since i have been working here.

"Yeah, maybe one day" I widened my smile to comfort him, he reminded me of a small child.

"Good, can i have your number?" He took out his phone from the left pocket of his skinny jeans and he pointed at it nervously.

I doubted for a second, this situation was something i wasnt expecting to happen and I promised myself i would never give my phone number to anyone but that guy seemed inoffensive.

I grabbed his phone and inserted my phone number still doubting if i was doing the right thing.

He muttered thanks staring at the screen of his phone like if he found the biggest treasure in the human race.

He became cuter by seconds and there was something about him that attracted me, i don't know if it was his marvelous scent or his deep husky voice that contrasted so much with his adorable personality. He seemed so fancy.

"So do you live alone?" His voice woke me up from my thoughts, i probably looked like a fool whilst staring at him.

"No, with my dad" I replied not realising of the weirdness of that question.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked abruptly.

"What?" I asked him to repeat as I didn't hear his question properly.

"Are you dating someone?" He muttered in a lower tone but this time I heard him.

I chuckled which made him to shudder on his seat, i knew where he wanted to go.

"Not really" I placed my elbows on the bar closing the gap between us.

He gasped and i could see his plump lips babbling.

I disposed myself to get his sunglasses off. I leaned slowly to take them of his mysterious and yet undiscovered face.

"Don't" His deep husky voice rose every hair of my body.

He sounded different this time, he even acted different. There was no shake or nervousness in his body, just seriousness and coldness.

How can someone change into the opposite in such a short period of time?