Chapter 7

||*Justin Bieber*||

Her tongue licked the spoon slowly, with her eyes closed.

I saw the pleasure written all over her face, but when she bit her lip, oh man, that was fucking hot.

Licking the small spoon one last time she opened her eyes slowly, like if she wanted to keep that taste, that pleasure, that freshness that the substance was giving her.

If I could only pleasure her like that...

I felt her eyes gazing slowly at mines automatically making her cheeks to dye into a deep red.

I couldn't resist it, i licked my bottom lip.

Calm down Justin, don't let the beast control you now... its too soon for that.

"I-im sorry" She mumbled loud enough for me to hear her.

My desire of having her between my arms was just growing and growing by seconds.

"That was pretty sexy" I mumbled smirking lightly.

Her eyes widened as she faked a cough. "Ex-Excuse me?" She asked biting on her bottom lip.

"Do you remember what that waitress said?" I asked ignoring her question.

"I don't-"

"She called us a couple" I interrupted her widening my smirk leaning forward to her direction.

I saw her shuddering before replying.

"Yeah... Well, that is not true"

I felt my blood boiling as bursts of poison ran trough my veins burning my skin.

"Would that be a problem to you?!" I spat raising my tone.

She flinched back, her eyes still pinned in mines.

"What is wrong with you Justin?" She asked weakly.

I detected the fear of her body, her petite body shook in the act, like a little child being scared by her own imagination.

"There is nothing wrong with me, you stupid whore, You are the only crazy here talking about Danny, he died, get over it, he got what he deserved" I shot her down with my words already capturing the attention of the surrounding people.

She tried to babble something but no words came out from her mouth. Her eyes were lost into the space, tears already forming on the corner of her eyes.

I would lie if I say that it didn't break my heart into small pieces.

She loves Danny.

"He died today..." She dared to say in a fragile tone.

She loves him so much, why would she love you?

"You are a monster!" She yelled standing up firmly helping herself with both of her hands.

Rapidly, i held her hand strongly unable her to leave.

"Where are you going?" I calmed myself feeling myself trembling.

She glared at me with disgust. I fucked it up again...

"Don't touch me!" She replied fiercely before pulling her hand to herself releasing it from my grip.

Turning around she stared at me one last time, her eyes filled with only hate. Then she shook her hand walking straight to the exit.

This event cannot interfere in my plans.
I need her, and i will do anything just to have her...