Chapter 34

I opened the door widely revealing a rather big squared room. Just opposite to the entrance touching the wall there was a big bed made with nice red sheets. Next to it a bedside table with three drawers and a metallic lamp on top. The window was situated at the left wall looking from the entrance, white loosely curtains hanged from top of it down to the lower frame of the window. There was a wide wooden closet next to the door. A boudoir painted in white flashed radiantly next to the window and the floor surrounding the bed was covered by a reddish carpet. There was no picture but I saw a few plugs next the the bed.

I left my red suitcase next to the bed and laid on it feeling relieved a little although I really don't want to be here. I decided to change into something comfy since I was wearing the same clothes for quite a long time.

I opened the suitcase and I searched for baggy grey sweatpants and the first tank top that came into view.I literally changed my clothes in matters of seconds before I took my trainers off and slipped inside my black slip-ons.
I walked towards the boudoir and sat admiring the work done on my hair in the rectangular wide mirror- That lady was old but she did a miracle with her shaky hands.

A sudden knock on my door made me flinch and turn my head into the door's direction. Justin couldn't hide a small smile to plaster on his face due to my flinch. "I ordered some pizza if you are hungry, its downstairs" He added pointing to the stairs although I couldn't see them from my position.
I nodded slowly before he disappeared behind the door. To be honest I was starving and just by mentioning the word 'pizza' my mouth got watery as never before. This time I'm going to eat for once!

I jumped on my foot rushing out of my room as my stomach roared demanding food. I walked towards the stairs but the sound of different voices made me stop on my tracks before I could take another step downstairs. Is there someone in the house apart from Justin and me or did he actually go completely crazy and he is talking to himself?

I brushed it off a I finally made my way downstairs just to meet the silhouettes of various boys sitting on the couches of the living room. All their eyes landed on me when Justin gestured into my direction hinting me that I could walk in.
I made my way quietly to the sofa on which Justin was sitting and he quickly placed his hand on my thigh as I let myself fall onto it.

"Who is this beauty JB?" One of the guys asked checking me from top to bottom as he exhaled the smoke from the cigar held between two of his fingers. He looked mexican, or thats what I guessed by his light chocolate skin, he also had an uncut moustache and short dark hair which pretty much gave him the mexican look.

"Keep your eyes to yourself Fredo" Justin said smiling subtlety "This is Katrina" He added rubbing my thigh with his hand.

I moved my eyes to check the features of the other boys of the group. All of them looked the same age but two of them got my total attention. One of them wasn't a boy, in fact it was a girl but her choice in clothes and hairstyle didn't make her feminine at all, yet she looked quiet stunning. The second person which intrigued me was a boy who looked extremely similar to Justin- They were literally like two droplets of water. They could even be twins!
The only difference was that the guy had lighter flippy hair while Justin's was shorter, darker and a little messy.

"Kat these are Alfredo, Ryan, Khalil, Za, Chaz, Robin and Jason, They are part of my gang" Justin informed me in the order of their seat. All of them waved at me minus Jason who simply smirked slightly at me winking afterwards making me gulp.

Oh! So Justin actually works in a gang... Sweet. I already predicted that anyways.

"Hi..." I replied weakly wondering if they actually knew about the fact that I was kidnapped against my will.